What age was the oldest person you had a crush on?

And did it work out?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was 12 years old, I had crush on my Maths teacher who was in her late 20 or early 30s. She ruined my Maths because I used to stare at her and not the board/books.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • And yes, after a year, I found out that not just she's married but she was expecting a third baby. My dreams shattered and I started focusing on the subject again. Topped the class.

• Thanks for MHO! :)

• You're welcome🙂

Most Helpful Girl

• He's 51 years old and I still have a crush on him. He's a lawyer and he's white and he's just so fine.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I had a fbuddy who was 38 when I was about 30. She is the oldest person I ever had sex with (she is Asian, so she could have passed for late 20's at the time). We met through work association and we still keep in touch. She would have sex with me tomorrow if I agreed.

1|0
    0|0
  • She was 36... and no... no it didn't. Dumped me because SHE didn't think it would work out. I took the hit... moved on. we still talk.

1|0
    0|0
  • she was my maths teacher probs late 20s at that time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Last I saw her, she was 52 and I was 36.

1|0
    0|0
  • 35, nope

1|0
    0|0
  • 42, but she's HOT

1|0
    0|0
  • 24, is the oldest person that I genuinely thought I had a chance with. But I gave up when I was introduced to her 40yr old date.

1|0
    0|0
    • Were best friends now though, and she has helped me and basically been my wingman a few times so its ended well

What Girls Said 12

• When I was in my early teens I had a crush on a really hot cop who hung out with my family sometimes. He was super nice and I still think of him everyonce in a while, he was probably in his late 20s at the time. Unfortunately after only a few years of knowing him he got sent somewhere else and I haven't seen him since. Not like anything would have happened I was like 12 but I really wish I knew how he is doing and if he is married or has kids.

1|0
    0|0
  • 14-15 when I was 6. Obviously, it didn't work out. 😂

1|1
    0|0
  • Like 30 haha... but never would have dated someone that much older than me

1|0
    0|0
  • 43, he was one of my teachers. It was mostly flirtation. I can’t really explain but there was this huge huge energy and chemistry between us. We both wanted more and we almost did buttttt it didn’t work out. Probably for the best that it didn’t.

1|0
    0|0
  • 32 when I was 17... Well needless to say it didn't but we are still friends

1|0
    0|0
  • He was a year older than me. It didn't work out though. Just for few months

1|0
    0|0
  • 41, but I'm just trying to befriend him. Maybe once I'm a tad older... Sigh.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know XD none really

1|0
    0|0
  • 37. And yes. 3years and counting💟

1|0
    0|0
  • No one only have crushes on youger guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine was about 20 years older. Gosh he was so hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • 58. I was 17. It didn't work out too well lol.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes