Why guys don't want to have a relationship with me, every time I want someone, everything is fine but he don't want commitment I can't understand?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just need to find the right one i suppose.
    My self I would rather be in a serious relationship, then just having some fun.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Nice :) but why guys do that?

• I don't know, they want to live life while their young? I don't know I'm not like that :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Maybe he wants commitment but you dont realize it.
    See, men are not supposed to look for commitment, its not in our biology.
    However, if you show you are relationship material (by cooking or taking care of him or asking about his day and being kind and patient) the relationship will start for itself.
    Only insecure and dependent men are looking for building relationships, that part is up to the women.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had to guess their in the relationship for the wrong reasons. you should date someone that cares about you as a person not an object.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow man strong words haha

• Show All
    • Because you can kiss boys at parties and I don't think they see you as an object

• You never asked me..:p

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you mean you end up in hoopups?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah not sex but just like kiss and that stuff

• Show All
    • Not all guys are like that!!! Probably the guys you wanted to have relationship with wanted some pleasures from you!!!

• Yeah :(

• Going after the wrong guy. Try one that hasn't encountered femenists in his past relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • Age, some men want to settle down later than others

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes