Does "the label" matter?

I am one month into dating this guy and whenever we talk about the future such as marriage, kids, etc... it would get a bit weird and awkward for me. Perhaps it is because we don't exactly have a label yet besides that we acknowledge the fact that we are exclusively dating each other at the moment. But what does this all mean? When is the "label" usually established? And does it really matter?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• It really doesn't in my opinion, it's just a label. If anything it might complicate things and make you both feel like you need to do more. You're just a month in, enjoy the "honeymoon" stage.