Guys, Are you all actually intimidated by women?

Anytime I've encountered a woman or man who overheard my single status, a reaction I've heard once or twice was "Oh they're probably intimidated by you". I'm told I'm unapproachable because of my indifferent facial expression and somewhat significant level of social awkwardness. I always figured that'd people say that because they were just trying to make another woman feel better. Or are men actually easily intimidated by women?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not intimidated by anyone, but a good majority of people are intimidated by me. I'm 6'1", 245 lbs, have a voice almost as deep as Josh Turner and my face goes past resting bitch face and into resting hitman face. My appearance and general demeanor are part of the reason I haven't had a date since I got divorced 3 years ago, so at least be thankful you don't have it as bad as I do lol.

To answer your question, guys aren't necessarily intimidated as much as assuming you are unhappy/ busy/ or generally don't want to be bothered when your outward appearance expresses indifference. On top of that, in our current society, everyone walks on eggshells because people are so afraid of offending other people, and how they will appear if they offend someone, and are afraid of getting ganged up on. You can thank feminazis for that.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• I just assume many attractive woman are already taken

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people are just harder to approach because they're overly shy or can't hold a conversation very well

0|0
    0|0
  • I am, thanks to my own insecurity. I'm scared to talk to woman aside from politeness, because I feel like they will make fun of me and reject me. Which is what usually happens.

0|1
    0|0
  • Intimidated of being accused of harassment? sure it's can play a part in why a man don't approach a woman. But he might also not be interested in her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, yeah.
    I also tend to assume girls with angry/unpleasant facial expressions will have bitchy personalities and avoid interacting with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you walk with confidence. You're cute and on point. It hard to approach ladies and try to get their number

0|0
    0|0
  • The ones we attractive yes. We are scared to come acroos as creeps, inadquate, boring, sex offenders etc...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, Im shy and extremely awkward girls think, Im weird or stupid.

0|0
    1|0
  • Only the one I ran into at Home Depot who was 6 ft 5 and almost as wide.

0|0
    0|0
  • This one isn't. More accurate (for me) description is "cautious."

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel that way sometimes, I feel to nervous to ask a girl out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally no.

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • Only the hot or pretty ones

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, most of the time the majority of guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Not intimidated, just not interested...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes