What should I do?

My son walked in on me and my boyfriend having sex and asked what are you doing mommy , the lock on my door is broken and thought my son was sleeping but he had a bad dream

114

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally would just tell him that’s what two people do when they really like each other and that it’s strictly for when he gets older, so he doesn’t have to worry or think about this now. I don’t think it’s right to avoid talking about the subject since your son already has seen what he’s seen, but I do think it’s important to tell him what it was he saw in a way he’ll understand and comprehend. It doesn’t necessarily have to be exactly the example I gave you above, but maybe some slight variation depending on what you feel is right and should be said. Telling your son that you’re okay and not hurt and that he’ll learn more about this when he gets older are also could pieces to add in.

• I guess that can work for him but he is only 5 year old so maybe something more simpler

Most Helpful Girl