What should I do?

My son walked in on me and my boyfriend having sex and asked what are you doing mommy , the lock on my door is broken and thought my son was sleeping but he had a bad dream

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally would just tell him that’s what two people do when they really like each other and that it’s strictly for when he gets older, so he doesn’t have to worry or think about this now. I don’t think it’s right to avoid talking about the subject since your son already has seen what he’s seen, but I do think it’s important to tell him what it was he saw in a way he’ll understand and comprehend. It doesn’t necessarily have to be exactly the example I gave you above, but maybe some slight variation depending on what you feel is right and should be said. Telling your son that you’re okay and not hurt and that he’ll learn more about this when he gets older are also could pieces to add in.

0|0
    0|0
    • I guess that can work for him but he is only 5 year old so maybe something more simpler

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Tell the truth and explain why you did it reality happens fear fades

0|1
    0|0
    • Okay and he is only 5 so I have to find a way he would understand

• wow thats gross

what should you do? get a lock you sick bastard...

0|0
    2|1
    • How am I sick

• Show All
    • yeah he knows whats going on. he knows you aren't WWE superstars

more like XXX Superstars

• Well. maybe

• Well you've got to make sure he's comfortable with the person your having sex with oh and if I were you I'd get me a new lock

0|0
    0|0
    • Why wouldn't he be comfortable with my sexual partner or my boyfriend

• Show All
    • When my girl moves here I think I'll do the same thing

• Start what exactly

• Too early to explain this kind of things to him in my opinion, forget about it he's too young and probably won't ask about it

0|0
    0|0
    • The other day he did also ask me about getting another brother or sister

• And no one said anything about it

• You were with your boyfriend? Where was your husband at that time? Please explain

0|0
    0|0
    • I love my boyfriends and dont have a husband

• Show All
    • I was noticing that your English has spelling issues so i wondered which country you belong to.. never mind you are a honest person keep it up !

• It was the phone I was using it would put dots between each word

• Tell in him doing a game called fish sticks which would explain the tartar sauce.. Sorry it's bad

0|0
    0|0
    • No tartar sauce I think it's funny

• Did the son ever say anything. How old was he

• He was 5 and he said mommy, daddy I had a bad dream

• Damn... lol it's funny 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Easy. Get a new lock.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not the point what about the kid what should I do about him

• Not much there is to do but move on. He's a kid. Occupy his mind with a new toy to get his mind on that instead.

• That could actually work.

• Let him join

0|0
    0|0
  • Say you were wrestling

0|0
    0|0
    • He would actually believe that as well

• Oh boy! Sometime tell him what happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • How old is your son. Did you finish off after

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him you were wrestling or tell him that it's something he'll learn about when he's older

0|0
    0|0
    • I saw a lot of people say that

• Show All
    • I'm not saying tell him what sex is. I'm saying tell him that he'll learn when he's older.

• I'm not saying you are telling me that but I did tell him he will learn later on in life

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes