How come every guy I go out with only want sex from me?

I have gone out on a lot of dates recently with a lot of different guys and they all just want to hookup. If I tell them I don't want to rush, they ghost me. Am I giving off a certain vibe that makes them think I want to hookup? What should I avoid doing to prevent that?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It probably has nothing to do with the vibe you're giving off. I think more guys are just not interested in relationshits. Do you even know what you bring to the table?

I always hear women say they want a relationship, but so many have no idea what they have to offer, or just have nothing to bring to the table period.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• You can't prevent ghosting. All you can do is be honest about what you want. They're showing you that they're unreliable, which is good to know. It's also good that you're dating people who want you physically. You'd be concerned if they didn't, right? Keep at it, you'll find balanced people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys are just always horny. I'm sorry. But you need to find a good coming ground. Get into a good rhythm when it comes to conversation and maybe with both of your interests, something more will happen on an intellectual level instead of physical.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not your fault if you're not lucky enough to find a decent guy who wants more than sex

0|0
    0|0
  • I want more than sex!

0|0
    0|0
  • Where low cut shirts. Oh wait. I mean not

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes