How come every guy I go out with only want sex from me?

I have gone out on a lot of dates recently with a lot of different guys and they all just want to hookup. If I tell them I don't want to rush, they ghost me. Am I giving off a certain vibe that makes them think I want to hookup? What should I avoid doing to prevent that?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• It probably has nothing to do with the vibe you're giving off. I think more guys are just not interested in relationshits. Do you even know what you bring to the table?

I always hear women say they want a relationship, but so many have no idea what they have to offer, or just have nothing to bring to the table period.