How can you trust again after being cheated on?

How can anyone handle dating women these days after being cheated on? It’s like every woman is still playing the field even when they are in a quote unquote serious relationship. I’m already super self conscious because of how I got treated in high school and college so that doesn’t help either. It’s just hard for me to want to risk my mental well being again knowing that it’s impossible to prevent a woman from jumping to the next dude who has a better financial situation. Should I just give in to the materialism and become super shallow just to have a loyal girl? I want to believe all women aren’t like this but I tell myself that every time and get burned. I’m starting to believe relationships are for fools and completely unnatural.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• No one is the same if you know your not ready to trust don't make someone else live other people's mistake you gotta understand the person your with matters too and if you treat them like they will cheat on you your hurting them the same way some else hurt you it's good to love an feel love don't let a bad pass take that from you theirs a reason we are all individuals you'll find someone that won't treat you that way

1|0
    0|0
  • Eye roll

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• You can't trust after being cheated on

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes