Dating european boys?

can someone who (is) either:
- european
- has dated a european boy

tell me how they may differ to a typical north American boyfriend?
i’ve had experience with french Canadian (i’m non-french canadian) boys and i can’t really tell the difference except they seem maybe more sappy (lmao)? i’m just curious for some insight :)

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• My family is from Croatia... Maybe I can shed a little insight? I wouldn't say we are that much different. We obviously have different ways of living our lives, eg. Our ethics and traditions. However we are still all human beings.

0|0
    0|0
  • No... Never dated any boys Lol. Where u from by the way, Toronto?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I've never dated a European guy but I know a lot about Europeans since I am one myself and I know European guys. European guys aren't really much different from American guys but their values may differ a bit. I definitely think European guys are more likely to be gentlemen (not the pushover kind, the good kind lol) and are more physically active than American guys. I've seen more European guys who are attractive and jacked than American guys who are. American guys are raised to look after themselves while European guys are raised with stronger family values. I don't know if Canadian and American guys are pretty similar to each other but I'm assuming they are in some ways?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes