What is one thing you'd want someone to tell you before you became serious?

For me it'd be that sometimes I am difficult because of my mental disorders but I'm trying my best.

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Their expectations, limits etc. I hate when girls say "I shouldn't have to tell you, you should just know". For example I had a girl upset at me because I would never start texting her in the mornings with a good morning, but she did so to me

• Tbh if a girl wants something its her job to speak up and not make you guys guess. I learned that the hard way. Its unfair to the guy to expect something he doesn't know a girl likes or would want

• I completely agree. And I'm very much the type of person where I expect you to tell me if something bothers you, even if it bothers me ill try my best to change it or at least compromise. But some girls avoid any level of potential conflict until they emotionally explode

• Avoiding it only makes it worse. Sometimes i get its hard to approach stuff but like gotta be upfront about it. If they are conflict is avoided for the most part unless her expectation is ridiculous