Whats the average age to lose your virginity?

Im just curious to know, only because im uncertain of what the age is. Also is there a "Latest" age as well? Or is it whenever you're ready?

53

Most Helpful Girl

• I waited till I was ready. It happened at 22. No regrets.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, millennials are the least sexed generation ever, and we're also the most obsessed with sex. According to one study I read (with data that had been repeated many times over) said that a little over 50% of the college population was having less than one partner for each year of college (1-3 partners across their college career). Bearing that info in mind, I would say that it's not that unusual to not get lucky in college. Honestly, who the hell cares if you didn't? .