What Makes a Person Good in Bed?

225

Most Helpful Guy

• Effort, attempting to figure out what pleases your partner, being comfortable and relaxed no matter what, confidence (optional). And honestly I think the most important thing is communication. If you don't like something or you like something and your partner is doing it wrong, don't be afraid to give them some guidance. If you're not getting pleasure, it increases their anxiety to please you. It might seem embarrassing, but most guys, and most girls would rather you stopped them from doing something you don't like, than you just from and bear it, and be left unfulfilled.

Most Helpful Girl

• Enthusiasm, willing to please and getting off by the other's pleasure and finly having similar preferences as your partner