What Makes a Person Good in Bed?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Effort, attempting to figure out what pleases your partner, being comfortable and relaxed no matter what, confidence (optional). And honestly I think the most important thing is communication. If you don't like something or you like something and your partner is doing it wrong, don't be afraid to give them some guidance. If you're not getting pleasure, it increases their anxiety to please you. It might seem embarrassing, but most guys, and most girls would rather you stopped them from doing something you don't like, than you just from and bear it, and be left unfulfilled.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Enthusiasm, willing to please and getting off by the other's pleasure and finly having similar preferences as your partner

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• I think attentiveness, massive patience, and LISTENING to your partner (not verbally, but also in their body / body language) and tenderness.

In my experience, especially with an inexperienced or extremely shy woman, being attentive (listening to her, respecting her and not pushing her too hard) has the best effect. Also being very patience and trusting with her, concentrating on making her feel safe and loved and desired. Really listening to her body language AND what she says e. g. if you are doing something to her and she groans or turns or pushed towards you, she likes it. If she guards or flinches or objects, stop IMMEDIATELY what you are doing - e. g. concentrate on her signals.

When she talks, LISTEN to her. Value her opinion. Be patient - it took me years (literally) to eventually once get into someone's trust who was very shy and convinced she was ugly and overweight (while being the most amazing awesomely beautiful, tender woman I've ever had the privilege of being with sexually). Mix patience with passion, and know the territory! Part of what makes a person good (I think) is to know the other person well. This women I mention here, for example, whould have literally shrieking orgasms if you really took your time, very gently rubbed her wonderful vulva for her for at least half an hour or more, lots of cuddling and kissing and nonesense words, gentle hugs, tender kissing etc. Another woman I knew was the opposite - she wasn't that much into kissing or gentleness, and was only okayish with teasing / touching her vulva - but what REALLY got her going was a little rough penetration play. She was -insane- about being penetrated - and absolutely HUNGERED with her entire existence to be penetrated vaginally - fingers but also my penis - and she could just DIE with orgasmic pleasure if you'd roughly ram three or four fingers into her as hard as you possibly could. This again would completely turn off the first woman I mention. One would go out of her mind with sexual ecstasy if you use the gentle, patient approach, and only on her vulva lips and clitoris, the other would go insane with the intensity of her orgasm if you were a little more rough and penetrated hard but mostly left her clitoris and labia alone.

Get my point? What makes a person good in bed is more the OTHER person - how they like things, how they want to be touched and stimulated. E. g. what makes you "good" is knowing what your partner wants, and desires.

1|1
    0|0
  • This depends a lot on the person's preferences. My wife is a very physically inclined person, and likes to be restrained and touched all over for stimulation, where as I'm audial, and prefer to hear her than anything else.

If you can, check out the book/site "The 5 Love Languages". It'll help a lot.

0|2
    0|0
  • Communication is important. It isn't going to be enjoyable for anyone if you don't tell each other what you want. Also foreplay is important as well

1|1
    0|0
  • Being aware of what the other wants and keeping a balance with what you want.

0|1
    0|0
  • when they are able to make you feel excited with the lightest touch, takes the time to explore the body, has good stamina so that it won't end quickly. always making sure to do what the other likes.

0|0
    0|0
  • for girls: enthusiasm and lack of dignity.

for guys: no one knows, but everyone just assumes a really big cock.

0|0
    0|0
  • there willingness to meet there partners needs over their own

1|1
    0|0
  • When someone makes it fun and enjoyable. You know the kind where it not just the horny sex. But the sex that is playful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Passion. If a woman is passionate, she will give her all to satisfying you in that moment.

0|1
    0|0
  • Knowledge, practice, an open and broad mind, lots of gentle foreplay. Leaving penetration until the very last.

0|0
    0|0
  • How much effort she looks like she's trying to show

0|0
    0|0
  • Pay attention to what your partner likes and do it more often

0|0
    0|0
  • When they don't snore or move too much in their sleep so I am not disturbed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boring, lazy, unhygenic, not into what they are doing, selfish, clumsy, awkward.

0|0
    0|0
  • A healthy diet, exercise and a creative imagination.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thrusting movements

0|0
    0|0
  • The desire to make you feel good

1|0
    0|0
  • The amount of fun the other had.

0|0
    0|0
  • When she will get in it with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Duration

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• A person is gud in bed only when he thinks about his/her partner (how to make happy ) .

1|6
    0|0

Recommended myTakes