I'm 19. Do I have a chance with this 41 yr old?

Before you say anything—please don't judge. I truly am just genuinely interested in older men. The ones I've seen have taken great care of themselves at least! Are my chances of a serious relationship with someone middle-aged (who don't have fetishes of younger women) likely?

ALL OPINIONS WELCOMED BUT PLS BE SINCERE

619

Most Helpful Guy

• If he wants kids, then expect to have them pretty early in the relationship. And make sure he will exercise at least a couple times per week to stay healthy enough to raise those kids.
    What you should consider is many people, whether they find someone their own age or not, are lucky if they have a good relationship that lasts 20 plus years. If you like each other and have morals and life goals in common, then go for it.
    Lots of people have relationships with someone around their own age and it ends after 5 to 10 years and they don't finish raising kids together. So even if he would only be in good condition for the next 25 or so years, if it works out then that is pretty good.