How would family react to bringing home a sexy girl?

I'm talking like a swimsuit model caliber woman. Beautiful face, chesty, and nice shapely hips. I often wonder how, if in some crazy stroke of luck, if I were to meet such a woman, I wonder how my family would react.

Because I have always been very shy and sensitive when it comes to women. I've never had a girlfriend. It seems like she'd come out of complete nowhere simply because there have never been girls around, in my life. It's kind of depressing when I look back and I've never had many females in my life and I don't really know why that is. Some guys just can't shake them off if they tried, and they aren't even all that sometimes either.

But I do wish and hope I can find a woman that I am highly attracted to and have a great and fulfilling sexual relationship with, one day, but have it be much more than that. I just look forward to that day I can bring a woman home that I am very enthusiastic and proud of. 😔
Please note, that the first paragraph is bordering on fantasy, it still applies in that I wonder how my family will finally react when I bring a pretty girl into their home. It just seems so foreign to me and I hate that honestly. I shouldn't struggle with women. 😕

03