Why are women so blind?

Why do you date douchebag phychopaths who treat you like trash, then complain to your male friend who is kind, caring, and clearly in love with you about there not being any men who are kind, caring, and clearly in love with you? Why can't you just say no to that jock who walks up to you with a huge confident grin, then walks away with three other girls?

117

Most Helpful Girl

• So you're mad at your friend for treating you like you're their friend? Self proclaimed "nice guys" aren't really nice guys if they're only being nice to you to get a relationship or sex out of it. At the end of the day what you're doing is still a douche bag move. At least with the guy who is a known jerk is up front with it meanwhile you're being nothing but sneaky and underhanded. Women are not machines you put kindness coins into just to receive sex or a relationship back. Just because you're into her doesn't mean she has to be into you. She comes to you and talks to you avout her problems like you're a true friend because she views you like a true friend same way she views her other friends even though you really aren't one.

• You are making assumptions. He is still her friend, but question was, if women hates jocks so much, why they won't say no to them.

If someone has feelings towards friend it doesn't mean all he wants is sex and is kind only because he wants sex.

• Maybe you dont understand that loving someone doesn't mean you want something from them.

• "Why do you date douchebag phychopaths who treat you like trash, then complain to your male friend who is kind, caring, and clearly in love with you about there not being any men who are kind, caring, and clearly in love with you?" <- This implies you want her to choose you over them, but you're not man enough to tell her how you feel so you're hoping those kindness coins will eventually have some effect. That's NOT not wanting something in return.

Most Helpful Guy

• Man I feel you!!! And it’s sucks that many “nice guys” get a tarnished reputation for only being friends with a girl for some “expected reward”.

It’s just many “nice” guys logically think they’re the better option, when it comes to dating. They be friend a girl and truly become friends, then at some point feelings bloom, and they hope and hint at they’re female friend to only be met with surprise when she ultimately choose the douche type guy she complained about TO YOU about.

Logic and love doesn’t work man, jocks have a way of emotionally exiting females with fun and danger and lust/passion and that will win most times.

But there’s some rare girls out there for nice guys man...