Why are women so blind?

Why do you date douchebag phychopaths who treat you like trash, then complain to your male friend who is kind, caring, and clearly in love with you about there not being any men who are kind, caring, and clearly in love with you? Why can't you just say no to that jock who walks up to you with a huge confident grin, then walks away with three other girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• So you're mad at your friend for treating you like you're their friend? Self proclaimed "nice guys" aren't really nice guys if they're only being nice to you to get a relationship or sex out of it. At the end of the day what you're doing is still a douche bag move. At least with the guy who is a known jerk is up front with it meanwhile you're being nothing but sneaky and underhanded. Women are not machines you put kindness coins into just to receive sex or a relationship back. Just because you're into her doesn't mean she has to be into you. She comes to you and talks to you avout her problems like you're a true friend because she views you like a true friend same way she views her other friends even though you really aren't one.

1|1
    0|0
    • You are making assumptions. He is still her friend, but question was, if women hates jocks so much, why they won't say no to them.

If someone has feelings towards friend it doesn't mean all he wants is sex and is kind only because he wants sex.

• Show All
    • Maybe you dont understand that loving someone doesn't mean you want something from them.

• "Why do you date douchebag phychopaths who treat you like trash, then complain to your male friend who is kind, caring, and clearly in love with you about there not being any men who are kind, caring, and clearly in love with you?" <- This implies you want her to choose you over them, but you're not man enough to tell her how you feel so you're hoping those kindness coins will eventually have some effect. That's NOT not wanting something in return.

Most Helpful Guy

• Man I feel you!!! And it’s sucks that many “nice guys” get a tarnished reputation for only being friends with a girl for some “expected reward”.

It’s just many “nice” guys logically think they’re the better option, when it comes to dating. They be friend a girl and truly become friends, then at some point feelings bloom, and they hope and hint at they’re female friend to only be met with surprise when she ultimately choose the douche type guy she complained about TO YOU about.

Logic and love doesn’t work man, jocks have a way of emotionally exiting females with fun and danger and lust/passion and that will win most times.

But there’s some rare girls out there for nice guys man...

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• I can say no to that jock.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't be mad that a girl doesn't know you're in love with them if you don't have the balls to tell them. We can't read your mind and even if you think you're being obvious, that doesn't mean we'll know for sure. Also, we can say no to anyone, and any girl worth a damn isn't interested in a loser who will treat her like shit. A smart, kind, and worthwhile girl wants to be with a nice guy.

2|0
    0|0
  • Why do dudes date the most morally bankrupt women and then cry and masturbate themselves to sleep every night as a result?

1|0
    0|0
  • That's how other girls work. Otherwise their dick might be bigger than yours and they run back to that. Every girls problem now 😩😩

0|0
    0|0
  • Not because a guy is nice to me and treats me well means that I'll want him

0|0
    0|0
  • Because your right we are blind. You have to either spill the beans or give us some big hint because we will just keep getting hurt over and over again until we find the right one and once we do it's too late. Take me for example. I'm slow sometimes so if you don't tell me I won't know. My best Friend was in love with me for 2 years then when I finally started to catch feelings for him he was just losing feelings for me. Because of this when we were together it didn't work out so well so we ended up breaking up after 3 weeks. It sucks but that's just the way it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because we go for the guys that are cute and most of them are all douche bags

0|0
    0|0
  • We aren't bitch

0|0
    0|0
  • I have the same question for some guys.
    Always falling in love with the pretty bitches who use them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Stop being such a whiny little boy

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 6

• They would rather hold onto someone they know us nice. They won't want to lose someone who is kind, hence why the friendzone exists.

1|0
    0|0
  • Women like powerful men, but you don't need to be a macho jerk, just speak your mind, tell a gal you want her, and if she's not into it move on till you get one who is.

1|0
    0|0
  • They just are

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl play games

0|0
    0|0
  • That's why I will never in my whole entire life love a bitch.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because most of those people are the "nice guys" you see constantly complaining about the friendzone. This genuinely looks like something off of r/niceguys. That may be part of your issue.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes