Is it controlling to ask this?

Is it controlling to have your girlfriend block guys she went on dates and flirted with in the past? Especially guys she's kissed before?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex boyfriend at first wanted me to at the start of our relationship but we had a real conversation about it and he knew I was all about him and just him so it didn't really care. Also he knew I wouldn't go back to someone who treated me bad

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • My girlfriend has a guy friend she knows since highschool. They've dated and made out but he was too hesitant on making any moves. He took too long and I swooped her and now she's with me. I got her just in time before they had sex or got into a relationship. His social media accounts are on private and he likes every picture she has that doesn't have me included. I don't know if they still talk and it's stressing me out

• Talk to her about it if it bothers you that much. There's no need to stress over it because if she really likes you she will be all about you and won't care about anyone else

Most Helpful Guy

• Don’t do that.

It’s not unreasonable for a person to be able to talk to an ex as long as it does not cross the line into them betraying you. If you trust her then stat out of it. If you don’t trust her there’s a bigger issue. And if someone wants to cheat they will regardless if your rules. It’s not like you can lock her up in a prison 24/7.

If someone ever does something unreasonable then you say, ‘hey, you can do this if you want but if you do we’re done’. Then it’s still their choice. But don’t make an ultimatum unless it’s a really big deal situation.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• It's just the personal preference... I general we think our love shouldn't be in touch with her past love..

0|0
    0|0
  • Controlling? A bit, Insecure? Big time.

0|1
    0|0
    • Would you feel the same if your girlfriend is talking to guys she's had feelings for and has made out with behind your back?

• Show All
    • It's reassurance. I don't know why we do it, we started to because she always tells me who texts her

• or it could be a blinder. she tells it to u just so you don't have to look. as an ex player I've used the same tactic

• Yup and then some.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes