Need advice on this guy?

i've liked this guy for a while and he randomly asked me to come over cuz he "missed me" so I did. I told him it wasn't going to be a "netflix and chill" type of thing and he agreed cuz he's "not that guy". He actually is super sweet but after we kissed things escalated and he asked me to give him head. He's a virgin and he hasn't been with many girls... he kept asking me how many guys i've been with but I felt uncomfortable telling him the truth. He also kept asking if i had a boyfriend and he's like "ur mine"... He asked if i was just looking for a hookup and he said he wanted to keep seeing me like a serious thing. I don't know if I should go for this or not? he was also not the best kisser so I don't know any thoughts?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, he could me a real man, something intelligent girls search for. But he can be also a player that's searching for 1 thing. Anyway, know how to kiss is coming from nature, learning from experience, being taught.