For rich girls out there, what kind of man are you ladies looking for?

Say you are coming from an extremely wealthy family, you live in a $2k per month rent apartment, drives a brand new Porsche SUV, and buy handbags that worth around my monthly salary, what kind of guy are you attracted to?
But rich women have money already, so do they really want someone who has things that they already have? Will a guy from middle class stand any chance?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not really all that wealthy, but I went to school with a lot of those type of girls. It depends, generally they look for boys in their own class bracket, people who went to their brother school and is friends with their family. Some go to university, go a little artsy and find some similarly boring middle class crowd (like myself), date a lot of artists and psychonauts. Some avoid relationships for a really long time, build up their career first and marry someone in a similar field and profession. It all really depends.

Most Helpful Guy

• A richer guy probably lol