Thoughtful Christmas gift ideas for someone you've just started dating?

I have been dating this guy for a month now, and he has helped me through a lot of difficult times - He helped me deal with a stalking and abusive ex, he helped me when I have issues with family/friends, etc. He has always treated me with respect and care, so I thought it would be nice to show my gratitude and appreciation to him by giving him a nice and thoughtful this upcoming Christmas? Any good ideas? :)
P. S. I am thinking about making a jar filled of little written quotes that I find to be inspiring/encouraging from the books that I've read and stuff. What do you guys think? Good idea?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Good idea but I think instead of jar you can use a heart shaped container with some romantic lines written (or write yourself) over it..

• Haha thanks for the idea! Now I have to search if there's a heart-shaped container out there... !

• You are welcome... I wish you the best. I hope he will like your gift...

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl he's a keeper and thats a beautiful idea!!! Something i love to do is get both a bought and DIY gift. I try to figure out something he wants (i usually make him say me 5 things he wants xD) and pick 1 or 2 from there, and also make him a ser of cards, some candies, your jar idea is perfect, never heard of it, i love it. I would do more that one jar and each jar would represent an emotion, like when he is reaaally happy, or sad, angry and stuff like that he gets a quote. I hope that you last a lifetime with him

• Oh my god you are too sweet! Thank you so much for the lovely words and the ideas :)