Thoughtful Christmas gift ideas for someone you've just started dating?

I have been dating this guy for a month now, and he has helped me through a lot of difficult times - He helped me deal with a stalking and abusive ex, he helped me when I have issues with family/friends, etc. He has always treated me with respect and care, so I thought it would be nice to show my gratitude and appreciation to him by giving him a nice and thoughtful this upcoming Christmas? Any good ideas? :)
P. S. I am thinking about making a jar filled of little written quotes that I find to be inspiring/encouraging from the books that I've read and stuff. What do you guys think? Good idea?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Good idea but I think instead of jar you can use a heart shaped container with some romantic lines written (or write yourself) over it..

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha thanks for the idea! Now I have to search if there's a heart-shaped container out there... !

• You are welcome... I wish you the best. I hope he will like your gift...

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl he's a keeper and thats a beautiful idea!!! Something i love to do is get both a bought and DIY gift. I try to figure out something he wants (i usually make him say me 5 things he wants xD) and pick 1 or 2 from there, and also make him a ser of cards, some candies, your jar idea is perfect, never heard of it, i love it. I would do more that one jar and each jar would represent an emotion, like when he is reaaally happy, or sad, angry and stuff like that he gets a quote. I hope that you last a lifetime with him

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh my god you are too sweet! Thank you so much for the lovely words and the ideas :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Well, if I was the guy, I would suggest you get him a Maserati. But yeah, your idea sounds nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kind of hard to say since don't really even know the guy you didn't explain what he likes but he doesn't like and if it's just like a thoughtful gift no idea

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it sounds cute.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You could get him a really nice cologne! Fragrancenet. com sells them so cheap, for example, the retail price may be around 60-130, and they sell it for around 20-30. Its incredible, and not fake, as I've bought from them myself. Just be sure to buy the actual cologne and not the 'tester' (there's 3.3 oz testers as well, and they come with no box or cap, so not ideal for gift giving, despite being 5-10 dollars cheaper than the regular 3.3 cologne). If you need a good one, my twin brother has a ton, and Versace Man Eau Fraiche is one of my favorites of his, I'm not kidding its the best men's fragrance I've smelled, they sell it for $33.59 for 3.4 oz (compared to the retail price of $80)

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha thanks for the tip. Unfortunately he dislikes colognes. I may end up getting something for myself on there tho :)

• Show All
    • Hahahaha noo I think your username is funny as hell! I LOVE IT lmao So no need to overthink and stress about it :) Some people here are always inappropriate no matter what username you have smh

• Ugh, tell me about it. The thirst is never-ending. But aw thanks, girl, and glad to find another fellow BTS fan on here ^^

Recommended myTakes