Why guys want to sleep with me on first date?

Hey guys ,
I wanted to get this question out and may be find an answer.. please note that this is very hard for me to put out there but I was hoping to get some answers... I have met several guys that I thought initially that they are good dating material.. they seems nice but regardless to who , when and where I meet them they all want me in bed on the first date , if not second date , very hard for them to be patient until I get to know them or even get to the third date..
here is a little background about me.. I am a fashion model and I was told that I am gorgeous stunning pretty beautiful you name it.. that is not the issue.. I am also a nice person and down to earth.. I see so many average looking girts in relationship with boyfriends but for me it always feels like a mirage ! I am very open hearted , trusting and emotional person the kind that wears their heart on their sleeves as they say , but I always end up with handsome guys who are only looking for hook up etc..
I feel that no one take me seriously and I am starting to give up on the whole dating scene
I love modeling , acting and dance.. but I also like to fall in love like every other girl
I am not sure if anything wrong with me? one of my girl friends keep saying it is my energy but I really don't try to do anything.. I am just being myself.. my mom is always on my case... a lot of guys tell me that I look very sexy like a certain movie star , but I don't know why they are not patient with me.. am I not good for anything else? please let me know your thoughts and if you have any answer for my question , thank you in advance for taking the time to read my post..

220

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... let's put it this way. STOP DATING IN YOUR WEIGHT CATEGORY!! Have you ever noticed that a lot of really pretty girls end up with very average men? It's because average men know what it's like to be alone. They know the struggle of being played and not getting what you deserve. They are a lot more humble and understanding. (This of course doesn't apply to everyone. But more of a general rule. People who have been through hard times are more likely to help others and all that) Now I'm not saying date some super ugly dude to find that. But look for personality over looks. I would wager that if you find a decent looking guy rather than a Greek adoness you will find he is a lot happier to just be around you than he is yo be able to get into your pants. STOP looking for Channing Tatum or Mark Wahlberg. Start looking for Charlie Sheen or Alan Jackson. (Not saying those guys ARE attractive. Just that they aren't bad looking guys and wouldn't have the "I look like a god so my dick must be gods gift" machismo that a lot of super good looking dudes do)

• Thank you for taking the time to respond to my inquiry.. this makes a lot of sense.. I never thought about it that way before !!