Why guys want to sleep with me on first date?

Hey guys ,
I wanted to get this question out and may be find an answer.. please note that this is very hard for me to put out there but I was hoping to get some answers... I have met several guys that I thought initially that they are good dating material.. they seems nice but regardless to who , when and where I meet them they all want me in bed on the first date , if not second date , very hard for them to be patient until I get to know them or even get to the third date..
here is a little background about me.. I am a fashion model and I was told that I am gorgeous stunning pretty beautiful you name it.. that is not the issue.. I am also a nice person and down to earth.. I see so many average looking girts in relationship with boyfriends but for me it always feels like a mirage ! I am very open hearted , trusting and emotional person the kind that wears their heart on their sleeves as they say , but I always end up with handsome guys who are only looking for hook up etc..
I feel that no one take me seriously and I am starting to give up on the whole dating scene
I love modeling , acting and dance.. but I also like to fall in love like every other girl
I am not sure if anything wrong with me? one of my girl friends keep saying it is my energy but I really don't try to do anything.. I am just being myself.. my mom is always on my case... a lot of guys tell me that I look very sexy like a certain movie star , but I don't know why they are not patient with me.. am I not good for anything else? please let me know your thoughts and if you have any answer for my question , thank you in advance for taking the time to read my post..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... let's put it this way. STOP DATING IN YOUR WEIGHT CATEGORY!! Have you ever noticed that a lot of really pretty girls end up with very average men? It's because average men know what it's like to be alone. They know the struggle of being played and not getting what you deserve. They are a lot more humble and understanding. (This of course doesn't apply to everyone. But more of a general rule. People who have been through hard times are more likely to help others and all that) Now I'm not saying date some super ugly dude to find that. But look for personality over looks. I would wager that if you find a decent looking guy rather than a Greek adoness you will find he is a lot happier to just be around you than he is yo be able to get into your pants. STOP looking for Channing Tatum or Mark Wahlberg. Start looking for Charlie Sheen or Alan Jackson. (Not saying those guys ARE attractive. Just that they aren't bad looking guys and wouldn't have the "I look like a god so my dick must be gods gift" machismo that a lot of super good looking dudes do)

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you for taking the time to respond to my inquiry.. this makes a lot of sense.. I never thought about it that way before !!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Because, if you're as good looking as people tell you, many fuckboys will contact you who see you as a trophy to be taken (by getting into bed with you) while those who are looking for a serious relationship but aren't as handsome and confident may very well be intimidated and think they would never have a chance with you anyway.

It's the struggle many very attractive girls have, since guys who are at the same "level" will usually have so much success with women they turn into fuckboys. Why bother getting to know someone when the next chick who wants to sleep with you is just a message away anyway?

I can only speak from my experience and I'm a very very shy and insecure person irl, that alone turns me away from one night stands, I want a meaningful and long lasting relationship too but I'm at the opposite end. I'm not attractive enough that girls would make the first move, if someone liked me I'll probably just never know since I'm horrible with the whole "getting hints" stuff, and I'm too shy to do it myself.
    If you want better chances for an actual relationship I recommend being the one to make the first move and contact someone, if a guy sends you the very first message chances are he wants to fuck.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think you already know the answer. You are a great girl, but you attract the wrong type of guy. The decent guys are too afraid to talk to you or they assume you aren't for them.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're finding all the wrong guys sadly. It sucks that there are guys (and girls) like that out there, all i could suggest is maybe trying to lower your standards a little, or take a look at what these guys have in common and avoid the type.

1|0
    0|0
    • the problem they are all nice to me and it is very hard for me to know in the beginning so I end up falling for the same type over and over.. it gets frustrating as I feel like there is no litmus paper test to know at the start of things if they like me or just like my body?

• If they like you for who you are, then I'm sure they can wait. As i said, it really sucks that it happens and i guess being attractive has that kind of downside. I apologise for not being able to give a solid answer to your problem. I really hope you are able to find someone worth your time.

• Honestly I think that comes along with being really really attractive men are just going to desire you more sexually. But you could meet some understanding guys. I think you just need to be more choosy and really look for the right guys and stick to your guns. I'm pretty fucking curious how gorgeous you are to have these guys basically begging for sex on the first date lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's very common for women. A lot of guys just want physical things. Maybe because you've dated the handsome guys, they are used to lots of attention and want to be with many different women because of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys are programmed to procurate. .. basic instinct comes into play and if you are as gorgeous as you describe then if they bed you its a conquest and a huge ego boost... patience and the guy who'll wait will come along when least expected 😊

1|1
    0|0
  • Well it really depends on the guy but my advice is to be straightforward and let the guys know from the start what your looking for, and tell them that you don't want to rush into bed with them. Just be honest 🙂

1|0
    0|0
  • The better question is is do you put out within that time frame cuz I'm sorry I don't care who you are whether you're the hottest girl in the world or just an average looking girl if a guy is on a date with you he's trying to get laid

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, there is something wrong with you. You are the one choosing these guys. I think you might have the bad guy crush syndrome. :/ furthermore, they might see you as an easy target.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am crying.. I am really a nice person !

• Show All
    • Are you trolling here?

I read the air force magazines a well, since it is related to my job, but that does not make me that knowledgeable.

Anyhow, yes, you cannot help your looks.

Your line of work will attract every asshole that wants the "I fucked a model" badge. You'll need to learn to spot those.

• Anyways. Send a PM. Let's see if I can help you a bit with this issue. Spotting the people who would take advantage of you, that is.

• Well, it's that kind of guys, I guess. It's normal nowadays for some reason... Maybe try other kind of guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys are like dogs we hunt to fuck... make them wait if they are worth it they will wait and they will respect you for it

1|0
    0|0
  • We men love sex. Some of them want to be sure if you do it good or what your limits are.

1|0
    0|1
  • In western culture it is kinda of taight if you want a relationshipmwith women you have to bed her fast. These guys have been rejected bu women like billions of times and flaked on millions of times and probably friendzoned.
    So they kind of known that by second date maximum if you are not in their bed they will have no chance with you. I could be wrong but that is what I believe.
    I feel you like tranditonal and conservative values so more eastern style where you meet your future husband. Where do you met these men who want to bed you fast?

0|0
    1|0
  • May be you're hot or your assets must be very attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • You may attracted them with your nature or they are meeting you just for a sex partner

1|0
    0|0
  • Because guys like sex. Have you been getting in bed with them on the first date?

0|0
    1|0
  • A lot of men just wanna brag to there friends hey look I got her in bed haha I would probably look at you same way it's the whole challenge thing as model you are not just any girl guys go wow I gotta get that they don't see nothing but bragging rights I fucked the fashion model. it's sad but true the ones that are affaid to try cause they look and think no way she can have anyone why would she go with me well in that crowd somewhere is the man you want the one that will love you not just the body

0|0
    0|0
  • Dm me i used to model so i know how you feel.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, you're no good for anything else. BDSM is who you're meant to be. I don't know you personally but I would say maybe even just a filthy cum rag when it comes right down to it.. The problem is I think guys are sensing that you're just a stinking disgusting bucket of jizz deep down underneath as well. It's more of a male intuition. There's really no way to rectify this situation. Some girls just end up falling into this category. But you'll always be excepted.

0|0
    1|0
    • You are so full of shit. Guys DO NOT have that type of intuition. Or else they wouldn't misjudge RESPECTFUL girls as being the TRASHY type that they OBVIOUSLY are not.

• @dwiller943 Who said anything about respectful girls?

What Girls Said 2

• Because they're guys...

0|0
    0|0
  • What is the problem

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes