Where's the best place to find a nice guy looking for a relationship?

I've tried tinder etc and haven't found a nice guy looking for anything other than sex.

218

Most Helpful Guy

• The problem with dating apps is they are always extremely disproportional, there will always be a lot more guys on them than girls. Most girls who decide to try dating apps are looking for a relationship, since on average girls aren't as interested in casual sex with someone they don't even know, while most (single) guys probably wouldn't say no to that. So there are some guys there who are looking for something more serious but the vast disproportional majority are just there for hookups. Tinder is especially bad for finding an actual relationship, it's basically a one night stand connecting app at this point.

If you want to keep trying them I'd recommend using one that isn't free, even the smallest signup fee weeds out a lot of the guys who just want quick sex.

If you can't afford that okcupid is pretty good from what I know, you can answer a ton of questions if you want and find people who fit your expectations much more easily.

Most Helpful Girl

• Somewhere that isn't on the internet, it is possible but why not in reality.. join some community group or sport or something :)