Where's the best place to find a nice guy looking for a relationship?

I've tried tinder etc and haven't found a nice guy looking for anything other than sex.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The problem with dating apps is they are always extremely disproportional, there will always be a lot more guys on them than girls. Most girls who decide to try dating apps are looking for a relationship, since on average girls aren't as interested in casual sex with someone they don't even know, while most (single) guys probably wouldn't say no to that. So there are some guys there who are looking for something more serious but the vast disproportional majority are just there for hookups. Tinder is especially bad for finding an actual relationship, it's basically a one night stand connecting app at this point.

If you want to keep trying them I'd recommend using one that isn't free, even the smallest signup fee weeds out a lot of the guys who just want quick sex.

If you can't afford that okcupid is pretty good from what I know, you can answer a ton of questions if you want and find people who fit your expectations much more easily.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Somewhere that isn't on the internet, it is possible but why not in reality.. join some community group or sport or something :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Especially at your age, it's better to meet someone in 3D rather than online. Go to meetups or social gatherings with people with your interests, take up a hobby, or do sports (e. g., a lot of fairly attractive women run in the same park I do). Meeting someone is person gives you a much better chance to see how they interact with you and other people and to get to know them as a person rather than as someone looking to meet someone for a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • These feelings just develops inside your heart maybe you can find near you at any app.. i don't think that there can be any perfect app where you can get guys looking for good relationship. All apps are full of hook up type person.. though I wish you the best.

1|1
    0|0
  • Tinder does have those kind of guys but the proportion of them to guys looking to hookup is way out of proportion. It would help if you told us more what you like in a guy

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't know. I like guys who are sweet and want to just spend time together. Nothing over the top, just a nice guy to be able to talk to about anything

• Show All
    • Sweet, funny, someone who is not loud but still likes to have fun, honest. I guess

• So bit of an introvert?

• Offline. Join a local running club or social club.. Get involved with your community.. You my find someone online.. But you will get a much better chance of connecting with someone offline

0|1
    0|0
  • Right here! Jk xD. Nice guys are hard to find these days, but you just gotta keep mining to find that precious diamond ;)
    Makes me happy to see that we're still wanted these days lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You can contact me im there here out single... hehe jst joking you must not get him on tinder n all you must find yours frnds.. like school frnd areana frnds etc😍😘

0|0
    0|0
  • Find something you're interested in, do some volunteer work , they'll be like minded people there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on where you live, cafes, bookstores, museums and other cultural places are good spots for looking, lower chance of bad apples too

0|0
    0|0
  • well im a nice guy on tinder and I can't be the only one so u should try again maybe skout

0|0
    0|0
  • Am is thr

1|0
    0|0
    • I found mine walkung down a friends driveway only seen the back of him been in love ever sense nice set of wheels lol 15 years and counting

• In Real Life

0|0
    0|0
  • Try online

0|0
    0|0
  • Dance classes. Easy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Social gathering, friends parties and all that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you tried RL?

0|0
    0|0
  • Here

0|0
    0|0
  • Where your photo dont be shy 😊

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 1