Busy boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 4 months and love each other very much. However, he has started a new job with crazy hours. He works as a cleaner 6 days a week from 3.30pm to 1.30am. Last week, I only saw him once. He still messages and calls me everyday. Is it reasonable for me to want to see him more or am I being too demanding?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• It's ok , I think.
    We earn for living,
    We don't live for earning.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's the only job he could get. His boss made him work 7 days last week. But he asked for Saturdays off so this week he started working 6 days a week.

• U can schedule some time apart from his working hours

• He wakes up 12.30 in the afternoon

• Of course it is reasonable

0|0
    0|0
    • He promised me just before that soon I can start sleeping over at his house 2 days a week. He lives with his family and they recently moved into a new house

• Good best of luck ;)

What Girls Said 1

• it is resonable to want to see him more

0|0
    0|0
    • He was looking for work for a long time and was almost broke. Also it is a tiring job and he needs sleep

• I can understand I was once in the same position the guy I was seeing he worked a lot of hours it was hard sometimes I would only be able to see him once a week sometimes once every 2 weeks it is reasonable to want to see him more but sometimes it's not possible

• Exactly right. My boyfriend and I make a great team and can get through anything

Recommended myTakes