Gentlemen, asking for an honest view, am I right to feel this way or am I clingy?

My boyfriend and I got into our first fight yesterday. I later admitted I was wrong. We hung out today, but I felt so out of place. When I confronted him, he saod he thought I needed space. I said wanted the opposite. He met my dad and my dad said good stuff about him. I got excited so I told him to call me when he was free.

But all of a sudden I just started feeling like I needed reasurrence that he still likes me. Today everything felt off already as it was. He hasn't called me at all. he's active on social media 😔 high key too scared to even double text cause I dont want to be clingy either. His texts are so delayed.

I know the only thing I can do is distract myself But I dont know if its normal for me to even feel this. I can't tell if its hormones or me. I don't remember the last time i was crying over something like this. I feel lame.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• It probably is "normal" to feel that way, since you're just 19 and experiencing this stuff for the first time.

As for what actions you should take? When it doubt, talk it out.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine hasn't messaged me all day too but my advice is "don't give a fuck". Don't double text. If he cares, he will shoot a message. Show him you don't need him, that you have better things to do too. You're right to feel like you're not prioritized and thus upset but don't take it to heart. If he messages, message late too. Tic for tac

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Should it be a red flag though? I don't want games.