No likes on tinder?

Hello people
So i have been on tinder for a month now and mostly swipe right on a big area but i never got swiped right
Once i got a super like but never knew who it was and i matched with a girl who blocked me without even messaging
Did i do anything wrong with my profile?No likes on tinder?No likes on tinder?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Your profile could do with some big improvements. Your pictures are crap, to put it simply. There's nothing wrong with the way you look, it's just you've used crappy selfies in crappy light.

You want professional looking photos, good quality with good lighting. You want photos of you outdoors, photos of you doing things you enjoy etc. If you're going to have a selfie limit it to only one. And try to smile in at least one photo. Have a model shot as well, which you can use for your first photo. Like this one..

c1.staticflickr.com/.../...269376_cd3e93810e_b.jpg

Notice how he's looking away from the camera etc. It's far more interesting and will get girl's attention.

Your bio needs work too. It tells girls nothing about you other than you like pizza. Anyone can like pizza, they want to know what makes you special or at least show them your personality. Anyways, if you need more info, there's plenty of guides out there for making a good Tinder profile.

0|1
    0|0
    • Found the pro haha
      Thank you mate

• Show All
    • Don’t do pro pictures as girls don’t like tryhards. Do ones where you look good and social

• @uglyndepressed My experience would say otherwise, but if you're having success - awesome.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 7

• You look a serial mirder with this photos. In real life a giyblike you wcpuld do well with the opposite sex on tinder this things will fucking kill you. On tinder you need to be very photogenic with a really nice bio. It is marketing.

0|2
    0|0
  • Not a dating app user but, you need to add your best picture.
    A better bio might be helpful.

0|2
    0|0
  • When you don't get likes on tinder, it's always just because you picked the wrong pictures or wrote a description too over the top. Fix those problems and you're good to go

0|0
    0|0
  • Tinder is pointless if you are not a good-looking guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Man tinder is full with fake accounts, dnt get ur hopes up

0|0
    0|0
  • Choisie une plus belle photo. Et dit que t'es français. Les femmes ici l'adore

0|0
    0|0
  • R u related to any terrorist group? Or any gangster?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes