Is chivalry dead?

Why do guys not find ways are lazy when it comes to doing the little things that cost no money at all or very inexpensive to do it's like if they can't buy you something and be flashy for themselves they decide to do nothing at all what happened to the letters the text messages the notes on the pillows going for a little walk making breakfast is shivery dead?

020

Most Helpful Guy

• Chivalry isn't dead. We just don't us it much since girls doesn't care about it, most of the time they think it's not even worth a thank you, and that's when you don't meet a crazy girl who think holding her the door is sexist.

There are many of us who would love to be like that, but in the end, it's not even rewarding. Feeling you're trying to make efforts for someone who thinks it's normal to do that for her, and doesn't feel grateful in any way.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well I think a guy should always be chivaris and kind to any girl he chooses to be romantically involved with or even sexually it's about having class and respect for yourself as a gentleman because you never know when you might meet that one girl that is different from the rest that deserves it but doesn't get it because of all the Horrible's before her always be yourself no matter what happens when people treat you horribly don't let them change you cuz he might miss out on something great or the girl you're talking to might miss out on something she could have had with you

• That's your way to say it, because you benefit it and think you're entitled to it. But no one will do anything if there isn't at least a bit of gratitude from his girl. He'll do it for some time and then give up when the girl shows she thinks she's entitled to is and doesn't feel grateful.
      That's how you change chivalrous guys and made them into regular guys who don't make any effort.
      If someone do something for you and you appreciate it, show it, and be grateful for what he did. Doesn't matter if it's your boyfriend or a stranger.