Met a guy online, texting him for two weeks now and he still hasn't asked me out? I don't know what he actually wants from me?

Hello guys and girls I need some advice! I met a guy 2 weeks ago on a dating site, we instantly did click and had a great conversation. We swapped numbers and have been texting ever since on WhatsApp, we have a great chat and he seems to he into me? I mean who would text someone all day long? He's been off work for the week and a half for his Christmas break, so he's texting a lot. My problem is he hasn't asked me out yet? The only thing he said about a week ago ' we must go for a burger sometime.. Eventually ' I don't want to be fussy or anything but I don't want a pen pal? I don't want to invest my time texting for hours and ns nothing happeneds. He never even says things like 'I'd love to meet you or can't wait for it' he never mentions seeing me. He's off work again he said the 23rd for 2 weeks over Christmas so I'll see then. What should I do now? Should I still text as normal, should I cool off him? He went out partying the other night and texted me the next day saying 'surprisingly my shirt went down well last night' hahaha I didn't even ask? I felt a bit oh okay good for you.. I mean I thought he was texting me because he liked something. See I'm getting so confused? I'm looking for a relationship I'm looking to meet someone and be happy with, I'm 24 and have been single 2 years now.. Am I thinking too much into it? I really like talking to him but texting is boring me now. Help help help. Thank yous.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he's a bit worried and doesn't want to come as creepy. Maybe say "You mentioned that burger earlier is that still on the table?" Then an emoji or whatever your into.

Most Helpful Girl