I’m not an affectionate person and I always wait for the guy to tell me what to do How do I become more affectionate?

For example if he doesn’t kiss me I won’t kiss him even if I want to kiss him cause I’m scared that he probably doesn’t want to kiss me and this is after the first kiss the same thing with a hug I always wait for him to make the move and I don’t know how to change that cause I’m scared of rejection

09

Most Helpful Guy

• Well nowadays. With all the guys getting blasted for sexual harrassment. You should just throw caution to the wind and just lean in and kiss him. The first kiss shouldn't start off with a french tongue down the throat. But a nice gently kiss on the lips will let him know your intrested

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I thankyou for the MHO. Im still waiting for that someone special to give me that surprise kiss. Take care and good luck in love and life