I’m not an affectionate person and I always wait for the guy to tell me what to do How do I become more affectionate?

For example if he doesn’t kiss me I won’t kiss him even if I want to kiss him cause I’m scared that he probably doesn’t want to kiss me and this is after the first kiss the same thing with a hug I always wait for him to make the move and I don’t know how to change that cause I’m scared of rejection

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well nowadays. With all the guys getting blasted for sexual harrassment. You should just throw caution to the wind and just lean in and kiss him. The first kiss shouldn't start off with a french tongue down the throat. But a nice gently kiss on the lips will let him know your intrested

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I thankyou for the MHO. Im still waiting for that someone special to give me that surprise kiss. Take care and good luck in love and life

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• See firstly try to make a hand over him touch him and you both will be felt better n the boy then knows what to he will make his move you jst dont be scared that will make him angry or sad and then kiss him like anything an while kissing hug him a roll on him and kiss more

0|0
    0|0
  • And you're over 30? I would reject you if you were scared of rejection. Happened last year, i'm sorry for her, but you need to be able to take a decision. Are you at least taking decisions for yourself?

0|0
    0|0
  • Take d first step. That is d only solution to ur problem.
    Don't think too much about wht will after... etc...
    That hinders ur creativity and prevents u from being affectionate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look straight into your partners eye don't think about anything at that moment just go straight kiss him the first time won't be easy but afterwards will be

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like your ruining your own life. It's always better to regret something you've done then something you didn't do!

0|0
    0|0
  • What it sounds like here is a vulnerability issue. As in you don't want to be seen as vulnerable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Insecurity. Just go for it once

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for it, than think about the consequences

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes