Too nervous to talk to my crush?

There is this girl i fell in love with ever since i saw her. We only talked once, and she kept laughing at my jokes even if they were stupid. after that she became sick and she was gone for 5 weeks. When she came back i suddenly felt nervous to talk to her, we only talked on whatsapp saying we'll talk next time but it never happens. another girl who is helping me said i have to put a love letter in her bag, is this stupid?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• In my opinion you should personally talk to her. Ask her out on a casual lunch date and confess to her how you feel. If you nervous to do that then write a love letter and give it to her personally and talk. Do not put it in her bag. That's just stupid.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think the best thing to do is to work up the courage to talk to her in person, you's said on whatsapp you would, so go ahead with it, she's most likely just as nervous

0|1
    0|0
  • Try to talk to her more on whatsapp, ask a lot of questions get to know her. If you feel that isn't going anywhere then ask her if she wants to go out or if you dont think you'll be able to do that write her a letter. But dont be too creepy ahah good luck

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes