Guys, how would you feel in this situation?

You got to know a 20yo cute girl online but youโ€™ve never seen her smile showing her teeth. Then you meet up her and find out why she never smiles in her pics- she wears braces. How would you feel in this situation? Would it be a turn off or a bit surprising but still think you could date her or anything else?
Updates:
Thank you for your opinions!! All of you say it definitely isn’t a turn off. Well, is it also the same if the girl has crooked teeth? I mean, I sometimes see people with straighten teeth wear braces. But it’s not like that, I mean... she needs one apparently and she actuly has them.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Braces are NEEDED!!! To make your teeth beautiful. Specially when i faced a lot of girls or bots with braces that weren't smiling. And now they do.

Listen, don't give a damn about opinions of others like that. If a boy likes you, he will smooch your lips the hake out of you even if you have braces

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• That isn't something that would keep me from dating a woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is not about the braces or the perfect teeth. Is about something you didn't expect when you date online.. just show who you are immediately instead of risk to turn off someone and maybe go home and feel sad and maybe rejected because he closed the date quickly with an excuse.. could be a turn off.. or maybe not.. show as much as you can and you will feel better during your date..

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be a little surprising at the first time... but later on they'll get the hang of it... And by the way people aged above 19 would probably don't care about a person's looks and all those crazy temporary things like that... end of the day what really matters is that... Tho often cliched it's the character that a person has inculcated all this long ๐Ÿ˜Š

0|0
    0|0
  • braces aren't bad. This isn't a big deal. I'd surely date her if she's cute

1|0
    0|0
  • *brace fetish activates*

0|0
    0|0
  • Am completely ok with that... bkoz for me looks are not important at all. Heart is important ๐Ÿ’—

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd still date her. Think of it this way... Soon her braces will be removed and she'll have slmost perfect teeth. Would you not want to kiss her then?

0|0
    0|0
  • Braces are necessary and only temporary.
    Only an idiot would be deterred by braces on her teeth.

0|0
    0|0
    • Response to update:
      Crooked teeth are a major turn off.
      If I liked the girl (a lot) and she could not afford the orthodontic work, I would pay for it.

• Show All
    • Yes, because the teeth were being corrected.

• Okay thank you๐Ÿ˜†

• I think braces can be very cute and sometimes not. But either way braces shouldn't stop someone from showing their best feature

0|0
    0|0
  • A bit of a surprise that she never mentioned she had bracelets, but they aren't important, i'd still date

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel sometimes if a girl sucks mine with braces it might hurt my dick :o

0|0
    0|0
    • Bro... If your girl sucking you while her teeth touching you.. You are poor.

• Show All
    • It will touch doesn't mean how good or new she is.. no willingly but suddenly lol

• Dunno what kind of women you have been but the Braces doesn't give a lot of attitude, so it won't touch.

• Braces are just metal pieces in somebody's mouth it's not a bad thing

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't really care xD it's not a turn off or anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Braces arenโ€™t that bad having yellow teeth different story

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it would be a problem. It is not like she is toothless. Braces are temporary.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ill still date she wears braces then what she likes me loves me then its enough for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Braces shouldn't be a turn off, it's corrective gear right? To answer the question, in a heartbeat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean they're just braces, I wouldn't care

0|0
    0|0
  • Ngl i think braces are very cute ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • At least he will know they can only get better.

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• it is not a problem.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes