He didn't wish me a happy birthday. Should I revaluate his interest?

We met for a month and a half. Went out 5 times. He's really sweet in person. But not a big texter like he would reply me the next day sometimes but I honestly don't think it's personal as we talked about it.

He even said that he's really likes me and glad that he met me. I met his friends already although he still say that he doesn't want us to expect anything much yet he is willing to see what happens.

Today is my birthday, he's in another country now for a month. He asked when is my birthday 2 times before and on our last date last Wednesday he even joked about it to wind me up asking when is my bday. And now I haven't got anything from him. (He texted me the night before last night that he's arrived and was great seeing me the other day, I told him to enjoy time with his friends there and haven't got anything from him back since yesterday)

Isit ok for me to expect a text from him after only just knowing him? If he's not doing this on purpose then I'm ok but I'm not sure if he's just trying to do this to show that I shouldn't expect this from him?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been with my girlfriend for 4 years.. i dont know her birthday...
    Im not even shure what my parents birthdays are... and you are wondering if the guy you barely know from a month and a half is not interested in you? Dont worry.. you will be fine i promise ;)
    Some people just dont have memory or care about birthdays :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's what he told me before. That he's bad at this but we talked about it that he's bad at bday so I thought he would actually try to remember.
      And he went to another country to celebrate his friend's bday yesterday too.

• Okay if he told you he is bad thats probably the case.. if you are a good girlfriend you will understand and not try to change him..

• Updated: he told me happy bday 2 days later told me it's still your bday here. Obviously he might be bs or actually remember the wrong date.

I told him he missed it. Then he said he's sorry. He believes in bdays as it shows that he cares and value their presence so he feels really bad...