He called me crazy. Am I really crazy?

Why do guys feel like it’s ok to call a girl crazy? I didn’t do anything to him.
Updates:
This guy and I dated for almost a month before I had a little slip up (wasn’t cheating or anything) and he flipped out on me, he started bringing up his past relationship and said he didn’t want to deal with this again. He didn’t try talking about it. And then he criticized me and told me to grow up, i told him an opinion back and he got offended. He told me he needed to take time to focus on himself and his family, and then that same day tried talking to a 16 year old. I’m 18, he’s 20.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If he was joking and you're this upset I'm starting to question if you are.

If he was being serious then he must have had a reason to make that accusation.

What's the context?

0|0
    0|0
    • Those aren't enough details what does a little slip up even mean. Did you cheat on him? If he was pissed it could have him just been saying what's wrong with your thinking.

• Show All
    • I don't understand at all. Why were you medeling with this guys life? I know you like him but does that really give you the right to tell him what to do with this ex without asking you.

• And I understand, I take fault for what I did. But he didn’t talk about it, he didn’t let me talk about it. The posts were not bad, and if I could show you I would. But I didn’t tell him what to do, these posts were done before I talked to him about it. I just never deleted it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• If he said that to you he must have had a reason, not saying it was a valid one, or a real one, just that he had one, and you are not telling the whole story, just your part, so can't really agree with you, not until knowing what really happen to be objective.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1) It is and it is not. It is when she behaves crazy, but it is not if she doesn't. If you scratch my car because i missed your call while i was at work you are crazy sorry.

2) He is.. troubled atm. He has other issues to deal with. That is unhealthy behaviour. If you are willing to help him go for it. Otherwise ignore him and do other stuff about you.
    Ps. Help can be grim, and you might see and live some really bad behaviours. Be prepared.

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay, what was "the little slip up"? You are very specific about what he said, yet extremely vague when it comes to what YOU said/did.
    There is more to your story, right?

0|0
    0|0
    • Read the whole thread so now I'm up to date. That was a bullshit move by you and I would have pissed too. Why are you so hung up on the girl he was hitting on being younger than you? Who the fuck cares? If you hear stories that he abused his ex I would stay FAR away. There must be something to it, and there are plenty of guys who would never dream of hitting a girl, so why bother? You won't change him, trust me.

• He was either joking, or you were doing something where you got jealous that was in his mind unjustified or something like that

0|0
    0|0
  • I bet he can't take too much bullshit, just like me. He's had enough, let him go.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes you are inherently crazy as you are an earth woman your earth man's opinion has no relevance to the insinuated level of your actual insanity

0|0
    0|0
  • Defiantly sounds like you're not giving us the whole story so it's kinda hard to judge.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't tell you if you're crazy. i dont know the details.

0|0
    0|0
    • Seems like he's had abusive relationships. Its not your fault. He seems to be scared of a repeat.

• got an argument settle it at once, don't let it stay too long to settle it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you could explain us what happened? Hard to tell if he's right or wrong if you don't tell us.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're really crazy

0|2
    0|0
  • Are you crazy?

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably

what did you say?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends

0|0
    0|0
  • you are probably missing a few neurons

0|0
    0|0
  • what were you doing when he said it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea not enough info

0|0
    0|0
  • You sure he wasn't just messing around with you?

0|0
    0|0
    • Little slip up... Really?

• Show All
    • Because I didn’t want to believe it, you know, there’s always two sides a story. I mean I’m not one to go chase around a lot of guys and use them for money or anything, I thought this guy so was genuine. I made a mistake yes i admit it, I owned up to this. But then that’s when the side that everyone warned me about came out. He told a lot of people that i was mad because he chose to take care of his family, but I’m not, i totally understand. But he then went and tried hitting up a girl that is younger than me. I didn’t know working on yourself and your family consisted of trying hit up a 16 year old girl when you’re 20.

• Honest advice... Just move on

• sometimes it can be a way of joking around if he says something like "you're crazy" after a joke. but if he says "you're crazy" after something serious or an argument, then that's probably his way of keeping harsh language out of the equation

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes