He called me crazy. Am I really crazy?

Why do guys feel like it’s ok to call a girl crazy? I didn’t do anything to him.
This guy and I dated for almost a month before I had a little slip up (wasn’t cheating or anything) and he flipped out on me, he started bringing up his past relationship and said he didn’t want to deal with this again. He didn’t try talking about it. And then he criticized me and told me to grow up, i told him an opinion back and he got offended. He told me he needed to take time to focus on himself and his family, and then that same day tried talking to a 16 year old. I’m 18, he’s 20.

022

Most Helpful Guy

• If he was joking and you're this upset I'm starting to question if you are.

If he was being serious then he must have had a reason to make that accusation.

What's the context?

• Those aren't enough details what does a little slip up even mean. Did you cheat on him? If he was pissed it could have him just been saying what's wrong with your thinking.

• I don't understand at all. Why were you medeling with this guys life? I know you like him but does that really give you the right to tell him what to do with this ex without asking you.

• And I understand, I take fault for what I did. But he didn’t talk about it, he didn’t let me talk about it. The posts were not bad, and if I could show you I would. But I didn’t tell him what to do, these posts were done before I talked to him about it. I just never deleted it.