Is this true or not?

So today I asked a girl out on a date and I got rejected due me never had a relationship with a girl whilst being 19 that was her reason. She said it's a big turn off for every girl and I should be ashamed

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's silly... Don't be ashamed of that. Better to wait for the right person than rush into a relationship just to be in one.
    I only had one boyfriend before my current and it lasted a super short time. Then I waited and found him. We've been together seven years.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As a guy, I don't think it matters. It doest mean you don't know how to conduct yourself in a relationship. You may have a friend helping you on things to do or something, or even just asking people online.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Tbh, it is easy to withhold that kind of information and when you find out more about them then you can judge when to tell them (if at all). There are some people like that girl but you shouldn't be ashamed at all. If anything she should be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats stupid

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes