Is this true or not?

So today I asked a girl out on a date and I got rejected due me never had a relationship with a girl whilst being 19 that was her reason. She said it's a big turn off for every girl and I should be ashamed

13

Most Helpful Girl

• That's silly... Don't be ashamed of that. Better to wait for the right person than rush into a relationship just to be in one.
    I only had one boyfriend before my current and it lasted a super short time. Then I waited and found him. We've been together seven years.

Most Helpful Guy

• As a guy, I don't think it matters. It doest mean you don't know how to conduct yourself in a relationship. You may have a friend helping you on things to do or something, or even just asking people online.