Men: How would you feel if you lost all your women to an extra terrestrial race of men?

123

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd have to start an inter-Stella war to take you all back!!

What Guys Said 22

• I would assume that all of mankind would band together and start a war with said extra terrestrial race, which depending on the outcome would alter the future of the human race significantly.

• You wouldn't win, especially when you can't prove that it's already happening.

• Possibly not, but considering that you can't even muster the courage to not post anonymously anything you say can be disregarded entirely.

• God help the aliens. I would pray, 'Father forgive them, for they know not what they are doing, Amen'.

• They are god!

• Take good care of your women if you don't want to lose them.

• That's mighty pedantic of you to threaten me saying I would loose women in my life if I don't take good care. They are full grown adults hence don't need my constant care. I don't believe in fake sense of care. If any individual whom I consider part of family needs me, I will do whatever I can. I don't keep special consideration based on what sexual organ people carry. Maybe you can learn to see people first and sexual organ last. I saw that was the whole premise of your question, which is incredibly stupid. Get off your high horse, being a woman doesn't make you any better than men.

• I am a MGTOW monk, so it would not make much difference to me.
    If the females went willingly with the aliens, then good riddance to traitors.
    If you are referring to the Muslim invasion of Western Civilisation, I support a final solution.

• Hmm.

We'd just have to exterminate the newcomers. And kill a few of the women who left to join them to make an example.

• I'd feel bad, the Earth would become an ugly place.

• No, it would become better and more evolved.

• They'll be better looking, less weak and human.

• you're probably really ugly sister

• Ask the extra terrestrial men to introduce us to a race of space vixens

• If they just straight up fucked off then nothing much you can do other than just use traps as a replacement

• I mean they are making sex bots so if women disappeared we would die but we wouldn’t be “lonely”

• I'd just go for traps or trans women lol. Problem solved.

And by the way lesbians would haaate this as well.

• that's pretty much whats happening in Europe right now

• Show more from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 1

• I think you clicked on the wrong button...

• Why?

• they would not waste their time on a primitive species as ours

• @LegateLanius Speak for yourself.