Guys, How do I ask a guy on a date?

So I’ve been seeing this guy and last time we saw eachother he told me he hopes to see me sooner next time, so I said I would message him, then we had a little kiss and I went home. I am a very forward girl, there is no beating around the bush with me, but I have never asked anyone on a date and I don’t really know how to go about it because I don’t want to seem too forward, or desperate, or needy, or anything else like that. So I was just wondering if anyone could give me any advice

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.. here is a mesage from all the boys of this planet... (i know we are a difficult thing to understand but...) try this secret method!! If you would like to go out with him on a date to the restaurant just ask him this: "hey.. I've been thinking about this.. would you like to go with me at this restaurant id like to go to? We could call it a date? :)"
    In other words.. why is it so complicated? Guys just want truth.. we dont care if you seem needy or desperate. We want the plain single truth and you girls behing foward :)