Guys, How do I ask a guy on a date?

So I’ve been seeing this guy and last time we saw eachother he told me he hopes to see me sooner next time, so I said I would message him, then we had a little kiss and I went home. I am a very forward girl, there is no beating around the bush with me, but I have never asked anyone on a date and I don’t really know how to go about it because I don’t want to seem too forward, or desperate, or needy, or anything else like that. So I was just wondering if anyone could give me any advice

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.. here is a mesage from all the boys of this planet... (i know we are a difficult thing to understand but...) try this secret method!! If you would like to go out with him on a date to the restaurant just ask him this: "hey.. I've been thinking about this.. would you like to go with me at this restaurant id like to go to? We could call it a date? :)"
    In other words.. why is it so complicated? Guys just want truth.. we dont care if you seem needy or desperate. We want the plain single truth and you girls behing foward :)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• One of my unfortunate flawed traits is that I can be oblivious to a girl's interest in me. So if I girl I knew came up to me and just asked me out saying that she liked me and wanted to get to know me better. I would be absolutely thrilled, never mind the fact that I was previously oblivious.

Simply put I think it is extremely sexy for a girl to ask a guy out. :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • That's easy, the groundwork is already done. He said he wants to see you again soon. So find something you will enjoy doing together that's coming up soon and invite him to go. Choosing something with a deadline or expiration date gives it a sense of timeliness not at all attached to your desire (i. e. coming on too strong). Christmas lights tour, parade or ceremony, holiday party, bargain hunting at a store you both like, etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just be direct, he might be a shy dude i dunno it was the same for me. Just let him know you like him and he will gain the confidence

1|0
    0|0
  • Just ask him straight forward, guys are always expected to ask the girls out so when a girl asks a guy out, any guy will basically say yes if they like you

1|0
    0|0
  • Ask him when he's free and then plan to go somewhere with him, spend a good time, then tell him what you want.

Or just go and ask him if he's ok to date you.

1|0
    0|0
  • You already kiss so no problem lol just ask him out normally, even messaging is also ok like hey, let's go on a date next weekend

1|0
    0|0
  • All guys would welcome being asked out and to do you anytime!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him to more intimet hang
    Like later at night or more private 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Just... ask.

1|0
    0|0
  • Be straight towards

1|0
    0|0