What do you think it is the ideal age to get married or get engaged?

Or that does not have to do with age but with maturity, security, responsability regardless if you are 15 or if you are 50?

Do you think a woman getting married or get engaged at 22 and she started dating at 17ys is a right age or she could wait at least a couple of years m ore to get married? In this case these couple alreayd had slept together slike 2 years after they started dating. These couple had 5 years together alreayd, she is 22 he is like 21, she just like 2 months agor graduated from college, and she works, he is still studying but I think he also works and even if they do not live together, the girl still leave with her mom, she and the boyfriend for some years now obviously are sleeping together. (this is just to add to add more information on the girl)

Do you think they are ready to get married at 21/22 years old or t hey could wait at least a Little bit more?

323

Most Helpful Guy

• I wrote a myTake on this question more than a year ago. There is not one age that is the best age for everyone. It depends on your educational and vocational plans; the age of your partner; whether you plan to have children and, if so how many; your plans, if any, for retirement; and a few other factors. You can read the long version here:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a26192-when-should-you-get-married

Most Helpful Girl

• I think 22 is too young to get married regardless of how many years they have been a couple. Younger people usually have limited life experiences and they're therefore also more likely to make decisions they will later regret. I don't mean that they will necessarily regret the marriage because of the person they are with, but more because being married changes your life in many ways, including new responsibilities and less freedom. The danger is that some people will come to regret marrying young because they feel like they missed out on their youth. This won't, of course, be true for everyone, but probably for a lot of people.