Are you afraid of not finding someone special and ending up alone?

• Yes
  • No

1130

Most Helpful Guy

• Why worry? Everyone ultimately dies alone, do you expect to die with a future partner together? More often than not one partner will die before the other and somebody is going to become left behind to grief over the other. Very rarely both partners or spouses will ever die "at the same time". I've learned to accept and recognize the emptiness void that is perpetually within us, and that it can't be filled by anyone or anything regardless, you may believe that once you have this one person or that person and that you'll be "happy" or "fulfilled", but that might only be true at the beginning, but eventually things are going to change, because people can and will change and then those wonderful feelings are gone and you're back to being miserable and unhappy all over again, especially once that relationship is done and over with when and if it doesn't work out or simply for whatever reason.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have had so many Dates and Mates and some, hun, Marriages... I would Relish a little Alone at Home time.
    You are Never Alone with God in your own Life.
    I even live with an EX. xx