Are you afraid of not finding someone special and ending up alone?

• Yes
  • No

1130

Most Helpful Guy

• Why worry? Everyone ultimately dies alone, do you expect to die with a future partner together? More often than not one partner will die before the other and somebody is going to become left behind to grief over the other. Very rarely both partners or spouses will ever die "at the same time". I've learned to accept and recognize the emptiness void that is perpetually within us, and that it can't be filled by anyone or anything regardless, you may believe that once you have this one person or that person and that you'll be "happy" or "fulfilled", but that might only be true at the beginning, but eventually things are going to change, because people can and will change and then those wonderful feelings are gone and you're back to being miserable and unhappy all over again, especially once that relationship is done and over with when and if it doesn't work out or simply for whatever reason.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have had so many Dates and Mates and some, hun, Marriages... I would Relish a little Alone at Home time.
    You are Never Alone with God in your own Life.
    I even live with an EX. xx

What Guys Said 29

• For me whats important in my life is my life goals and what I am striving for betterment in world.

So for me, I do believe I will find someone who is meant for me one day but I am not our trying to find one.

• Yes and no
    As a man. With a strong financial resources and love for life. Its quite easy to find company. But to have that girl that really hits the mark. Ya its not easy

But to be alone not really. Some men will always find girls at almost all ages
    Women though do have more of an issue. Yes i agree

• No I haven't been the most active in dating yet but I had a lot of stuff to figure out personally, now I've grown a lot and I'm starting to date more. I'm not worried about beeing alone ^^

• I am in that situation and I am okay with that, because I cannot take the greater than 50 per cent risk that a divorce court will leave me homeless and destitute.

• That is my fear and it is becoming more and more true every day. Oh well, everyone has free will and no one will ever choose me back. I am not bitter, just accepting that fact.

• Yes, I am. Ending up alone would be a sad end.

• Don't worry for everyone there is somebody ;)

• I think I'll eventually find someone, and they'll become someone special to me

• No, I am pretty sure I will end up alone, but I'm not afraid of it. Though it does get tougher as you age and your friends and family move on - or pass on. But it doesn't concern me.

• I been on the fence about this as long as I can remember being interested in girls. I've had two good relationships now, but before, in between and now I was/am constantly changing between despair and acceptance of the fact that I could stay alone. Currently in the accepting phase, and even happy just doing my own stuff.

• No. I would rather be alone and happy than panic and be with the wrong woman and miserable.

• yes I think about this from time to time. mostly when there are no girls interested in me at the time.

I am not an easy task and no normie so that's why I worry

• I am afraid of find of meeting a woman. Why? Because once they know me, they won't like me. I have a mental ill-Epilepsy. Really. I can't drive. And only have small little jobs.

• Often because i've never been in an actual relationship.

• I have started to accept the possibility, but maybe i should stop looking in the west and start to look more inte east.

• That where I'm at now. Most girl won't even give me a chance because they say, I look like x or y. And here I am desperate to find someone and start a family but people think I'm just trying to get into their pants.

• Being with the wrong person is scarier than being alone.

• No cause I'm so hot

• Though ending up alone is kinda scary but i'm certain that i will someday find my "the one"

• Yes, because its been the story of my life for 3 years - tried everything to no avail. The only girls who show any interest in me end up having boyfriends/husbands and I find out when they sit on the other side of me and say,' Hey baby'.

• Nope. More afraid of running out of money before I die

• Nope. Just means less stress for me. And I can have my toys.

• i would rather try many times and open to lose

• A bit. But I'm not that concerned with it.

• I have No problem dying alone

• I actually pray for it.

• Find a cuck. There are plenty. He'll put up with your shit hole.

• Yes, I am afraid of ending up alone especially being in my late 20s it just gets more difficult with time based on what I want. I really want to marry a girl but only if she's a beautiful virgin because I'm a virgin and waiting until either after I'm engaged or after I'm married before I lose mine, so I want a girl that's a virgin. It's really uncommon everywhere in the world and I really only want to marry a white girl. I will remain a virgin for life if I do not marry a beautiful white girl that's still virgin. I might try for a beautiful Asian girl that is still a virgin as a second best option if I'm unable to find a beautiful white girl that's still a virgin.

• Not anymore. Life could be so much worse. Im happy to be alive and feel the sun and breathe the air.

What Girls Said 10

• I think I've already found my special someone. :)

• No not really I would rather not find anyone and be alone I can't get hurt and I can't hurt anyone anymore

• Well I wasn't...

• I am not afraid of it

• No, because I don't think I'll ever truly be alone.

• No. I found someone special

• I Been Living 16 Years And I Haven't Found Someone Worth My Time Yet 🤷🙄

• Didn't use to. But now, sort of.

• No, I'm not. So many options for me. Plus being with someone or being alone doesn't mean you're going to be happy or unhappy.

• I didn't use to care about not finding someone special to be part of my life, but the older I get, the more I feel I'll never be fully happy unless I have someone by my side.