Hey guys what's the first thing you look in girl? 🤠?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Face, eyes, smile. Then eventually the rest. But i'm a face guy, that's what I like the most.
    Yours is very pretty, if you allow me to say it.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Her smile

0|0
    0|0
    • depends... girl is coming to you than boobs... if she is going so her Ass πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 73

• How she speaks to others and when you say hi does she reply. If you talk to me like you speak to child then she is not my type. If she takes care of herself this a plus. Looks are a plus I admit. A nonsmoker and long hair. I find sexy that short hair reminds of the June Cleaver Look LOL.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people have a great persona and air that they force your eyes to theirs. It's hard to go wrong with them.
    As for me, during my college days i hardly ogled a girl below her neck (i know hard to believe). Because i thought that's the personality i must develop if i am to attract a girl. But now a days, my eyes involuntarily goes to her physical attractions, and then i will have to force it up to eyes. Aaah wish i could behave myself like the college kid i was :)

0|0
    0|0
  • To me, the first thing is her look to the world. Is she looking at something, being curious on anything? Is she judging people? Then, there's her eyes. You can actually see if someone is nice, confident or just being kind just by looking at their eyes.
    Finally, although it's optional, the teeth. A beautiful smile makes it perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first thing I see is a good personality. If the personality fits what I’m looking for (not just being nice, you know?), I usually become physically attracted as well. I’m not sure why, it just happens that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her sense of adventure. Is she down to do things like take a road trip for no other reason than that she is bored?

1|0
    0|0
  • Mouth and eyes, then decent talk, nice body (a bit curved is my choice) but not a must...
    Shaved pusssy or nice trimmed...
    Wbu? What's 1st thing you look in boy?

0|0
    0|0
  • It starts with her eyes, then cheeks, then her smile and then entire face. If a guy find these things beautiful in you, then congratulations you are officially someone's crush

0|0
    0|0
  • I look for a girl who carries herself good , has a great heart,
    has a great personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honesty, it's physical features because that's just natural. Eyes, face, cute butt, etc. And if I like what I see, ill want to find out more about her personality

0|0
    0|0
  • right now I look at this filter and think to myself "why" and then close the pic.

for me a girls face is one of the first things to look, going down to boobs, butt and legs

0|0
    0|0
  • I look for personality and if th ey have a good heart

1|0
    0|0
  • That depends on girl, if
    she is coming, or
    she is going.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

1|0
    0|0
  • Her eyes and smile. I know that’s 2 but that’s what I look at

1|0
    0|0
  • Eyes, smile and proportion. I do not judge, but like a well proportionned body (It can be curvy or not).

0|0
    0|0
  • The girl that is behind the one she wants to look to. The real one.

0|0
    0|0
  • The face first then her actions is she just as crazy as I am or not! πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

0|0
    0|0
  • How she carries herself. I love a strong confident woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl who knows what she wants and is not indecisive

0|0
    0|0
  • Well that is kind of a tricky question, Waassy. You see, what we look at furst depends on thr type of girl We're referring to. If this girl is kinda what I think that could make my life hit a new bump to change my life (that i decide from instinct), I would definitely look at her eyes to let her store my picture in her head. And if she's kinda what I think it's a hook-up material, well you know I'd look at her breasts to know what I'm thinking. But generally most of all, we look at how beautifully her body has grown, and of course we look that personally, not lettung her know that you were looking in admiration. And then comes to the decision part to make the girl know where we're looking at.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her eyes, smile , and personality. If you have a great personality you have everything

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes