My crush and I had an argument and now he's been ignoring me. Does he hates me now?

So yesterday we had a huuuge miscommunication. I basically asked him if we are dating but in other words, because I heard from my coworker that he has told his friend about us. So told him that I heard from someone that he's been dating (ME!)? But he thought I was assuming him from dating with someone else, so he got pissed off..
Today I asked him if he still wanted to hang out because we actually would today.. but the day's almost over and he's been ignoring me ever since that text.

What does that mean?

Does he not like me anymore? Does he want some space? I just don't understand it and I don't know what to do.

03