Guys, Guys, truly what are you thinking when you call a girl Hun? Would you say hun if you were in love with her?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate meaningless and generic nicknames, but I suppose it's some level of affection. Not descriptive enough to know what they admire about you. Hun, honey? Maybe they think you're sweet hearted?

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for replying, I don’t know why I find it patronising!
      by the way I am sweet hearted! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• I only come up with nicknames that are related to observations about your personality. Some men are less creative. Mine are usually unique.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• It means nothing, that's how some people talk, I have met girls who call honey, or dear, or sweety to everybody they talk to, doesn't mean she is in love with any if them, same with some guys, they would call hun or honey at any girls they talk to, doesn't mean he is in love with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a name you call someone if your comfortable with them.. hun/ babe/ darlin... it's a good thing

1|0
    0|0
    • πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ thank you , I don’t know why but I find it a bit patronising especially at 48! Darling and baby fine 😊

• It's just a different generation of words. Your happy with darling cus that's our generation... hun came a few years later. Either way you shouldn't find it patronising x

• Hell yeah. If I liked her name tho, I'd call her by the name.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say honey instead and only to a girl who likes that. I used to call my ex wife baby

0|0
    0|0
  • I say babe all the time. It doesn’t mean anything

1|0
    0|0
    • See I like babe or darling but find hun patronising!
      Thank you for responding 😊

• Yes honey

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes