Guys, Guys, truly what are you thinking when you call a girl Hun? Would you say hun if you were in love with her?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate meaningless and generic nicknames, but I suppose it's some level of affection. Not descriptive enough to know what they admire about you. Hun, honey? Maybe they think you're sweet hearted?

• Thank you for replying, I don’t know why I find it patronising!
      by the way I am sweet hearted! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• I only come up with nicknames that are related to observations about your personality. Some men are less creative. Mine are usually unique.