What would be guys impression of girl (from a different culture) who asks food recommendations from his culture?

curious if guy would think she's open-minded or have other thoughts

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• everyone (guys/girls) wants to talk about their culture... when it comes to cuisine... hell yeah... i'm Indian and don't even get me started on the mughlai shahi paneer or the idli saambhar... probably cz i love food and cooking..
    But i think it would be interesting conversation topic for anyone...
    AS FOR THE IMPRESSION if a girl asked me... i wouldn't get a lot of ideas... i'd just think she's curious and interested and try to reply the best way possible if I'm interested too... by the way making a guy feel you're interested is as you might already know is the basic beginning of any relationship !!

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Seems like an interesting question. I'd be intrigued, and as long as she didn't pursue it too far, it'd be a great conversation topic.

0|0
    0|0
  • My impression would be that she wants to experience new things and is not afraid to go out of her comfort zone. And that's a big plus

1|0
    0|0
  • I would encourage it I mean you have the right to do what you want

0|0
    0|0
  • He would most likely think you're curious about the sort of foods that are popular to his country.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d think she’s just interested in food

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes