What would be guys impression of girl (from a different culture) who asks food recommendations from his culture?

curious if guy would think she's open-minded or have other thoughts

06

Most Helpful Guy

• everyone (guys/girls) wants to talk about their culture... when it comes to cuisine... hell yeah... i'm Indian and don't even get me started on the mughlai shahi paneer or the idli saambhar... probably cz i love food and cooking..
    But i think it would be interesting conversation topic for anyone...
    AS FOR THE IMPRESSION if a girl asked me... i wouldn't get a lot of ideas... i'd just think she's curious and interested and try to reply the best way possible if I'm interested too... by the way making a guy feel you're interested is as you might already know is the basic beginning of any relationship !!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE