Was She Not Interested?

I met this girl online about a week ago. We went out yesterfay for coffee and walked around town looking at Christmas stuff. When I got to the coffee shop she seemed really nervous. It was awkward. Her body language was closed. We got coffee, walked around. She was quiet.. but still laughed at my jokes. We talked about some of the people we met online and laughed at some of the stories we had. I told her the places I frequent don't my type. I told her I was tired of people splling their beer on me at bars and realized it wasn't a good place to meet girls. She thought it was funny and laughed. She's nrw in town and that's why she went online. She seemed to open up more. Anytime I'd open a door for her at shops.. she was hesitant. Quite frankly.. I hate it when women do that.

About 3 hours into it I had go. I had arrangements later with family. I told her and she had a confused look on her face. I asked her, "Where did you park again?" "Oh like.. way down there haha." I offered to walk her back. She laughed abd said, "No.. that's ok." And kept twisting her body awkwardly. I said.."Let me walk you back.. doesn't bother me." "No.. you're parked closer.. that's ok" Laughed and smiled awkardly. I said, "Ok.. I had a good time.. it was great meeting you." I gave her a hug and said bye and she said bye laughing awkardly looking in different directions confused. I thought.."Ook.. that didn't go well." I text her a few hours later and said I had a good time and thanked her for grin and bearing the cold weather. She replied later and said she had fun with a smiley. I accidentally sent her a text that was for my sister telling her what to order for me at the restuarant. I was in a hurry. I realized I sand told her it was the wrong person. I said I'm glad you had fun. She didn't respond. Did she seem un-nerved that I had to leave for prior arrangements with family (Which I really should've told her before), nervous, loss of interest, or she's going into test my interest mode?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• If she a shy person then base on what you wrote, I'll say she was nervous through out the whole date. She might didn't want the date to end yet and didn't expect you have plan afterward. However, if she not a shy person, give her time to think and ask her for another date because it will take more than one date to really know someone. But if she say yes to the second date then I'll say she's kind of interested.

Most Helpful Guy

• Leave it a few days then set another date. If she agrees then you know she's interested in getting to know you better.
    You didn't screw anything up.
    Sometimes first dates are best kept short.
    Good luck!