Is it possible to like someone without being physically attracted to them?

I don't find him attractive at all. Slightly below average. However is he a really nice guy? Yes. Do he treat me good? Yes. But even sometimes when we're being intimate I don't feel exactly grossed out but just guilty. Like I'm doing all of this and I'm not into you physically. I'm not being mean. I am TRYING to work through this lack of attraction. I can't even get the urge to want to do certain sexual things I would be in a hurry to do with other guys. I feel so shallow but I'm really trying to stick with him. I'm also embarrassed by what my friends & family would think about his looks. I feel so bad for letting his looks matter so much😞

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That sucks. If you want my opinion try focusing on the fact that you love him and want him to feel good, and he wants to do the same for you. Let the romance fill the gap where strong lust would be with someone else

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Don't feel bad. If you don't find him a turn on then as shallow as it sounds bit you can only be friends in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • Aww princess get horny so much... if u are not happy than Leave him. If u are so horny than do sexting trust me it's make u cum n make u feel relaxed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Exactly. You can be emotionally / mentally attached. Not everything is physical.

0|0
    0|0
  • What about him is unattractive to you?

0|0
    0|0
    • His face is below average and he doesn't carry himself well.

What Girls Said 2

• I am going through a similar situation with my current guy. He's super sweet and loving but I don't fully enjoy getting physical with him. 😐☹️.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes welcome to the life of an asexual

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes