Why does it seem everyone except people like me hate me/fear me?

I'm a 18 year old 6'6'' Germanic guy with blue and green eyes and blonde hair. I like to swim, play football and workout at the gym. I've noticed that the only people I get along with me fit the description is described or nearly match it. Why is that?

Furthermore, it seems that non-white guys are really insecure because they all think they have big dicks (especially blacks) but in reality my dick is bigger than most black pornstars lol! For me and my friends it seems everyone hates us, even white girls that don't like white guys. Honestly this seems like racism to me. Would you agree?

20