What's the point of dating/being in a relationship/love?

35

Most Helpful Girl

• Temporary happiness and getting rid of the constant lonely feeling. Also free gifts, cuddles.
    Cons: most of your sweaters will probably disappear because of your partner. 😬😅

Otherwise, I don't see much to it either. I still steal sweaters from friends. 😹

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't assign much value to temporary things, tho. Nevertheless, nice idea.

• I get that. 2 months is the most I can get. Even if things go well, something out of my control suddenly fucks up everything.

• Yeah, I know how you feel. Have to work a bit on your own love before you can love someone else. My longest relationship was 2 years, the end of it made me want to keep away from them in general 😹😹

Most Helpful Guy

• to find someone who u get along with to have sex with to start a family with one day

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE