How on earth do I get the person who hates me to become the person who loves me?

I've been out with this boy twice and he now has a crush on my bff. How can i get his attention when he hates me , ignores my messages and avoids me as much as possible?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• You’ll have to talk with your “BFF” about it. Also as a guy I’ll tell you, leave him. He’s not worth it and if you ever do “get him” all you’ll ever do is think about whether he still has feelings for your friend. So it won’t be worth that stress. In my opinion, leave him.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you need to get over him, I've seen your replies and it feels like this thing hurts you too much, you will just end with your heart broken even more