Why are women so incredibly shallow when it comes to red headed men?

You can be a model with red hair, live a very successsful life, be very attractive, kind, respectful to women, fit, athletic etc overall great personality but still be overlooked and repulsed by most women simply because of the colour of their hair. It’s quite pathetic. where as a guy who isn’t fit, unhealthy has a minimum paying job, average looking, disrespectful etc but still chosen over the guy with red hair. Why is that? Are men with red hair really that repulsive and unnattrsctive to you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like this must be a personal experience of being rejected because of your red hair, as in my experience gingers are cute, and I have ginger friends that have no problem getting girls. I don't think you can blame rejection simply on the color of your hair

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Good question. It will all be gone by the time you are 30, so it shouldn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 23

• I'm sorry but you are right, like Ed Sheeran is cute but the red hair. I think if I were white I'd see it as more of my duty to think more openly about all types of white men.

My preference is usually the dark haired ones when I do choose one. White women should be more open to red headed men, as long as he promises not to steal your soul.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it just depends on a woman's taste in my opinion red hair is beautiful. I'm sorry if people have treated you bad because you're different but just remember that ignorant people aren't worth worrying about they are not people you would want to surround yourself with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never understood why ranga men were considered ugly. Two of my childhood crushes had vibrant red hair they were and still gorgeous. For some reason I always thought that if I had children they’d have red hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love red heads. But if you’re having problems maybe it’s your attitude or if those are really all of your achievements then maybe the girls thinks you’re too good for her and turns you down for that

2|0
    0|0
  • Just Googled pictures of red head men to test myself. All of those that I didn't find attractive had curly hair.

I've never liked curly hair on a guy, in any color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol who told you that?, Red-headed men are seriously hot. Like seriously. Even their hair color thinks so.

3|0
    0|0
  • Good looking guy is a good looking guy. Hair colour is irrelevant to me

3|0
    0|0
  • The guy I'm dating is a redhead. It looks so good, I'm trying to make him stop hiding it with his hat. I love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao not true, I find them hella attractive and a lot of women/girls do

2|1
    0|0
    • Thank you for saying that. Because there are a few girls that love men with ginger hair. I have ginger hair and there are a few girls that I know that like me

• Well that's not true. Everyone gas a taste and for some people redheads are really attractive. I personally find people of all colors and races attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m not. I love any guy really regardless or hair color. If you treat me right respect me and care about me then I like you

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're cute I'd date you no matter your hair colour. Unless its this new trendy yellow. Then I have proof you're stupid.

1|0
    0|0
  • ed sheeran is red headed but many girls would suck his dick
    for example

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all repulsive. This whole idea of blonde hair is feminine, dark hair is masculine and red hair is ugly seems incredibly stupid to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex husband of 20 years was a redhead... i think they are just as sexy as any other man... but they have the reputation of being players

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause a lot of red heads are totally unattractive *sarcasm*

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you sure it's your hair and not your attitude?

4|0
    0|0
    • Oh I’m not a redhead. Just know from friends of mine. One happens to be very attractive he’s actually a model.

• Who told you that? Redheads are cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, girls with red hair are very desired.. So maybe they see it as a feminine thing? This is like guys with blonde hair, feminine.

However, I would date a red head, but dark shade of red tho..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm absolutely head over heels for red heads. I could walk into a pole if I see a red head across the street honestly lol.

2|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 2

• I love red hair, and think it’s very cool on men as well as women.

0|0
    0|0
  • u sure its ur hair bro?

2|0
    0|0
    • Haha I’m not a redhead. I just know from a few friends of mine so I decided to ask. One happens to be very attractive tho he’s actually a model.

Recommended myTakes