Why are women so incredibly shallow when it comes to red headed men?

You can be a model with red hair, live a very successsful life, be very attractive, kind, respectful to women, fit, athletic etc overall great personality but still be overlooked and repulsed by most women simply because of the colour of their hair. It’s quite pathetic. where as a guy who isn’t fit, unhealthy has a minimum paying job, average looking, disrespectful etc but still chosen over the guy with red hair. Why is that? Are men with red hair really that repulsive and unnattrsctive to you?

243

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like this must be a personal experience of being rejected because of your red hair, as in my experience gingers are cute, and I have ginger friends that have no problem getting girls. I don't think you can blame rejection simply on the color of your hair

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Good question. It will all be gone by the time you are 30, so it shouldn't matter.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE