Girls, For males who do you think has it the hardest when it come to dating? Redheads , blondes or brunettes?

Hey everyone just wondering who do you think has it the hardest when it comes to dating for men , I have redhair which I know most women really dislike , when I dyed my hairbrush auburn / brown it was amazing what a difference it made and made very upset to see the difference. I try to stay fit and healthy and still struggle.

Here is is a pic

Girls, For males who do you think has it the hardest when it come to dating ? Redheads , blondes or brunettes ?Girls, For males who do you think has it the hardest when it come to dating? Redheads , blondes or brunettes?

• Redheads
  • Blondes
  • Brunettes
    Vote C

3