Why does my Boyfriend not want me to post any pics of us together?

Even though we've been dating for a while he doesn't want me to post a pic of us two on my insta or Snapchat I don't get why because we normally hang around in public and everything.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Any guy who is proud of something shares it. Period. He obviously doesn't value you if he's ashamed of you. And that's not considering maybe he doesn't want other GIRLS to know.

1|0
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Hmm I don't know, my friends boy does the same thing aswell

• Show All
    • Thanks and no I wouldn't say your forced to post pics you chose to

• There is a obvious difference between not wanting to post pictures online between not wanting to get people to know who you are and not tell about you around relatives and friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he just doesn't like the idea of pictures of him floating around? I don't like that, either.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Maybe he isn't a bit in exaggerating things or is a bit introvert who pretends to be an extrovert, it means a guy who is not in show offs that see I have a hot girlfriend or something

Or their might be a chance that he isn't that commited to your relationship or is confused

1|0
    0|0
  • I also asked this to my girlfriend at the time. I just hate pictures I never look good on them and I think they should not be relevant for a good relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • He either doesn't want family, certain friends, or another girl to know about you

1|2
    0|0
  • He might not want people to know, like his family or friends or maybe even another girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is in the witness protection program

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes