Why does my Boyfriend not want me to post any pics of us together?

Even though we've been dating for a while he doesn't want me to post a pic of us two on my insta or Snapchat I don't get why because we normally hang around in public and everything.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Any guy who is proud of something shares it. Period. He obviously doesn't value you if he's ashamed of you. And that's not considering maybe he doesn't want other GIRLS to know.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Hmm I don't know, my friends boy does the same thing aswell

• Thanks and no I wouldn't say your forced to post pics you chose to

• There is a obvious difference between not wanting to post pictures online between not wanting to get people to know who you are and not tell about you around relatives and friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he just doesn't like the idea of pictures of him floating around? I don't like that, either.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE