Is it weird that my boyfriend likes half naked pictures of his cousin on social media?

Question says it all. My boyfriend consistently likes pictures of his extremely attractive cousin, and the majority of the pictures consist of her being half naked. I wouldn't even question him liking pictures of his family members, but half naked pictures just seems a little odd to me.

112

Most Helpful Guy

• ah, I think he's just showing support lol. wants to let his cousin know he supports her showing her body online confidently.

Most Helpful Girl

• No... it’s not normal. I would be weirded out if I posted a pic like that and a male family member liked it...

That’s a red flag on the field.
    I once dated this guy who one day called his aunt his sexy ass aunt and was bragging about her hitting on him 😳😳😳 WTF