Is it weird that my boyfriend likes half naked pictures of his cousin on social media?

Question says it all. My boyfriend consistently likes pictures of his extremely attractive cousin, and the majority of the pictures consist of her being half naked. I wouldn't even question him liking pictures of his family members, but half naked pictures just seems a little odd to me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• ah, I think he's just showing support lol. wants to let his cousin know he supports her showing her body online confidently.

0|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No... it’s not normal. I would be weirded out if I posted a pic like that and a male family member liked it...

That’s a red flag on the field.
    I once dated this guy who one day called his aunt his sexy ass aunt and was bragging about her hitting on him 😳😳😳 WTF

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Well sometimes cousins don't feel like family even though they are lol
    People seem to even marry cousins

1|0
    0|0
  • It is weird, but probably mostly because she is half naked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I have cousins that I don’t follow because of that so yeah that’s weird and you should confront the issue.

1|0
    0|0
  • If that picture is beautiful than ok is no big deal. Or you can post that picture here and we tell why he is doing like that. Srr for my English.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as he isn't actually banging her, what's the diff?

0|0
    1|0
  • If was attracted to her he wouldn't be so bold you're probably just paranoid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he does as I do, automatically like any picture posted with really looking at what it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • You know what they say deeper the kin deeper it goes in

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they have an friends with benefits arrangement. Or would that be RWB Relatives with Benefits?

0|0
    0|0
  • A bit odd yea

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. send them to me instead :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes