How to get a guy to text you first?

Question says it all.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's interesting how the guys and girls here are saying different things.

Why can't you be the first to text though? Usually, I hear something along the lines of "cause if he really likes me, he'll text first". Well, not all guys see it that way. If neither of you starts texting, then absolutely zero texting will occur, and you'll just lose each other. Unless that's something that's fine with you, you better do something about it.

What Guys Said 19

• www.court-records.net/.../miles-crossed(c).gif

Why would you expect a guy to magically text you first (without directly asking him to but I assume that you precisely don't want this answer) if he hasn't done so already?

Sounds like you want to be chased and you are disappointed it ain't happening.

Given that you provided no context or backstory to this question whatsoever, I can't say much other than to not get your hopes up.

• Slip a note in his pocket that says:

"Hi, I'm (name).

I'm too much of a pussy to show interest and text you even though I like you so text me instead all day long so I can feel good about myself being wanted by others even though you may not like me.

My number is..."

• Text him telling him to text you first

• LOL.
    That's like asking "What are the winning Power Ball numbers?"

• Didn't want to sound dumb. I'm just curious what makes you guys wanting to text a girl so bad rather than be chased.

• We already have to be on the path of being in love with a girl.

• Girls always want guys to talk... If you want it so bad, just send a "hi" or something random, he will answer you right away

• Why can't you text him first. Why are women always trying to manipulate a guy into making the first move when they are perfectly capable of doing that themselves?

• Every guy is different, there is no "way" to make it happen

• If you had a necklace with the skyrim, oblivion, morrowind or assassins creed logo, I'd text you first every day until you blocked me.

• This is what guys canโ€™t stand about girls... they never like to text first

• Send him a message to text you :p

• Don't wait you'll be there forever, either text first or drop little things like comments or likes on pictures maybe they'll message first

• If you text first he'll probably like it.

Otherwise there isn't a known way to make someone text first.

• ignore him to someextent so that he texts u first

but dont do so much that he starts ignoring u xD

• you could always flirt with him?

• No idea. Haha.

• As far as i know dont they already text first always

• You can't.

• There's no surefire way to do that, if her interested he probably will

What Girls Said 13

• If he isn't naturally doing it, all you can do is ask him to sometimes :)
    but if he doesn't want to chat to you, its unlikely he won't.

• You just wait and see if he will. There is no way to "make" him text you first though.

• Text him if you want to talk to him so bad. Donโ€™t just wait around.

• Just don't text him first. That simple.

• Just text him first.

• that's kinda childish. if you wanna talk to him, text him first. no big deal.

• Why don't you text him first instead?

• Inbox me i will tell you๐Ÿ˜‚

• Well I always text girls first it seems like. But to me it's just who seems the most interesting or most in to me. And who shows the most effort

• One of the mysterious of the universe.

Honestly, I don't even think guys know.

They just do it, when they feel like hearing from you.

Pull a little back and receive a little more.

• ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Wait until he texts you first.

• don't text him? lol

be irresistible

• Thats how you lose a guy

• Omg guys!! I am not talking about anything in particular, I was not talking about me specifically. I do text my boy whenever I want. It was just a simple curiosity. Chill ๐Ÿ˜‚

• I was just informing her.

• If he doesn't text you first, he's not truly interested. Don't waste your time. Find someone who values you.

• Just send him a message