Help with first date?

Am 16 and I like a girl. I think she likes me back but she's really shy and is always studying. What do I do to find out if she does like me and what would you suggest for a first date?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm really shy myself and I absolutely feel more comfortable when someone is actually trying to get to know me and is interesting in what I say. But shy people don't like talking about themselves all the time. So keep switching, don't let her do all the talking and don't do all the talking yourself. Find that one special thing you're both passionate about and you'll both loosen up in a heartbeat

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Just try your best to make her feel comfortable. Take her to dinner make her feel like a princess for a day. It'll let her loosen up with some light convo. Let her know you're interested in what she's like. Patience is crucial if she's really shy. Or if she says she can't cause of studying go on a study date. Help each other out and try to bond.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Bowling

0|0
    0|0
    • Currently got a sprained wrist 😅 thanks for suggesting

• Its a fun date that doesn't have any awkward moments because its easy to get into and no one is genuinely serious about it. But you should try it maybe with your other wrist or when its healed

Recommended myTakes