Help with first date?

Am 16 and I like a girl. I think she likes me back but she's really shy and is always studying. What do I do to find out if she does like me and what would you suggest for a first date?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm really shy myself and I absolutely feel more comfortable when someone is actually trying to get to know me and is interesting in what I say. But shy people don't like talking about themselves all the time. So keep switching, don't let her do all the talking and don't do all the talking yourself. Find that one special thing you're both passionate about and you'll both loosen up in a heartbeat

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy